1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Replay - FPS drop

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by romandevision, Apr 16, 2020.

1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I didn't think I'd ever write that I had a problem with FPS, because on my PC ACC has always worked well.

But repetitions... begins a strong fps-drop from 60 to 45-50. And I noticed that a few months ago.

Is there any way to fix it? Even almost a year ago, there were no such problems.

PS In cockpit fps is always 60 (visibility of opponents 16 and settings for epic/max, except grass and mirrors).

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting FPS drops in replays Dec 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions low fps on replay May 9, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Very low FPS in Replay mode Nov 9, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Replay FPS Drop but the game fine Oct 11, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Huge loss of fps during replays Oct 19, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Fps ... replay ?! Oct 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Does replay file size affect fps? Aug 19, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Loss of fps during replays/tv cam Aug 1, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 5 fps during replay of gt (online race) Jan 1, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mirror "on normal" slow also replays (about 20fps) Dec 22, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Big drop in FPS in Replay at Monza Mar 14, 2014
    Suggestions Still need GFX options for replays to stabilise FPS..... Feb 12, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues GPU usage affects FPS while driving (differently from replays) Feb 8, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Replays 0.4.1 low FPS Dec 22, 2013
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Fps in replay Nov 12, 2013