1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Replay issue

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mr.Soprano™, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Mr.Soprano™

Mr.Soprano™ Rookie

Hi everyone,
    Sorry this might be a very stupid question but can someone please tell me how can i save replays from races 1h+ long?
    Currently i have set 1h but gamea only records around 52 mins no matter what i do everytime first 12 mins missing

Thank you all

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Replay - Free Camera, Near Clip Plane issue Sep 1, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Replay issues Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Huracan Graphic Issues / Framerate in Replay Oct 13, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Graphical issues during replays Oct 11, 2018
    Bug reports issue when saving replay Feb 10, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Leaderboard App Replay Issue Oct 26, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Replay loading issue 1.1.6 Apr 29, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Replay timing issue on 1.1.1 Mar 13, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Drag strip replay christmas tree light issue Feb 7, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Replay camera small issue Oct 20, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Z4 GT3 , AI , Monza issue , replay Jan 31, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Car detail draw in issues on replays Jan 20, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ferrari 458 front bottom emblem bug issue during replays Jan 17, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Replay FOV issue in triple screen Nov 9, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Issue replay Nov 9, 2013

3. kro

kro Simracer

There was a trick posted here a while back .. what you do is at some point before the 52nd min you hit the save button and it starts a new one ..so for races over 1hr you will have 2 replay files ..
    Sorry I don't know the button combo but I'm sure someone here will post the proper way to do it ! So you need to jump threw a hoop or 2 :D

Mr.Soprano™ likes this.
  4. m_box97

m_box97 Racer

There is (at least was) a config file where you could edit the max replay length. I can't give more details at the moment as I'm not at the PC. If I recall correctly it's one of those under user/documents/AC2

Mr.Soprano™ likes this.
  5. Mr.Soprano™

Mr.Soprano™ Rookie

thank you
    i know what you mean,yes there is a file and i edited and no success game only recorded around 52 min

6. m_box97

m_box97 Racer

That's a shame. It was worth a try

Mr.Soprano™ likes this.
  7. Chriss

Chriss Racer

yeah guys that's a known bug sadly, see the respective posts in the support channels. Only workaround is to map a button on your wheel to save the replay like 20 minutes into the race, which gives you like a 1.5 second lag, but it does save the (first part of the) replay. Then when the races finishes you save the replay again, which gives you the 2nd part of the replay.

Mr.Soprano™ likes this.