1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Replayable Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NemethR, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NemethR

NemethR Racer

Yes I am guilty. - This is actually a feature request.

I really seem to enjoy the Special Events, that are available in the game.
    Sadly by the time I first heard about ACC (and purchased it), already 45 have passed.

I really feel like I missed out on those 45, and it would be super great if they would be replayable.
    Even if you do not get onto the Leaderboards anymore.
    (But would be nice to indicate where you would have positioned yourself somehow.)

I do not know how others feel, but I think this would be great, and a minimal effort, as I am sure, the graphics, settings, and results are available for them somewhere already.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event]VW FUN CUP 2020 Spa-Francorchamps. Monday at 9:56 PM
    ACC User Interface shift special button not respected exclusive Monday at 7:58 PM
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room GT3 Night Cup Special Event! Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special Event, Season 6 55/58 doesn´t count for me Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC not saving telemetry when Windows username has special characters Jan 26, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event 2020] 12 Hours Of Bathurst Jan 12, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Special 3h Event (Finished) Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special Events results lost Jan 5, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Special Event - Laptime not Updated Jan 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 crashes in new special events Dec 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Special events do not work correctly with statistics set to "multiplayer only" Dec 14, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Disqualified from Online Special Event. Is this intended? Dec 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Special Events Nov 27, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Special Events Nov 18, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event]Le Mans'66 -The Great Challenge Oct 29, 2019

3. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

Making a Special Event all the Time accessable, does kill the Term Special and Event...

GCCRacer likes this.
  4. NemethR

NemethR Racer

I think you missed the point. ;)

5. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

So AC 1 killed the terms Special and Event...

6. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

Maybe the developers can add a section to the game: Passed Events, where we can play all the passed Special Events.

NemethR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.