1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Replayable Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NemethR, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NemethR

NemethR Simracer

Yes I am guilty. - This is actually a feature request.

I really seem to enjoy the Special Events, that are available in the game.
    Sadly by the time I first heard about ACC (and purchased it), already 45 have passed.

I really feel like I missed out on those 45, and it would be super great if they would be replayable.
    Even if you do not get onto the Leaderboards anymore.
    (But would be nice to indicate where you would have positioned yourself somehow.)

I do not know how others feel, but I think this would be great, and a minimal effort, as I am sure, the graphics, settings, and results are available for them somewhere already.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Special events Today at 3:54 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Do Special Event times have to be manually saved/uploaded to the leaderboard? Jun 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Special Event Issue XB1 Jun 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Special Events Mode Jun 16, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [ Assetto Corsa] Special Event-Virtual Le Mans Classic 2020 Jun 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Special Events Leaderboard/Times not loading? Jun 14, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Current Special Events stats aren't displayed. May 23, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards v1.4.1 Unable to register time on special event leaderboard May 15, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special Events, own result not shown May 15, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Special Events (Hotstints) May 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting special event nissan gtr May 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting special races do not record results [turned off rating recording] May 14, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event]VW FUN CUP 2020 Spa-Francorchamps. Mar 30, 2020
    ACC User Interface shift special button not respected exclusive Mar 30, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room GT3 Night Cup Special Event! Mar 16, 2020

3. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

Making a Special Event all the Time accessable, does kill the Term Special and Event...

GCCRacer likes this.
  4. NemethR

NemethR Simracer

I think you missed the point. ;)

5. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

So AC 1 killed the terms Special and Event...

6. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

Maybe the developers can add a section to the game: Passed Events, where we can play all the passed Special Events.

Sean Smith and NemethR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.