1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Reporting Console Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by AC_CM505, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Chreos

Chreos Gamer

With the new update, seat adjustment, the following occurs: when breaking I see in the bottom a dark area, as comes the body of the driver forward. I find it annoying. I tried to change the adjustment a bit, bit more closer to the wheel but that was not a big difference. It's not a real big thing, but as I said annoying. Maybe you can take a look at it and change it in a future update. I like to sit far from the wheel because of the view to the side.

2. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

@AC_CM505... will the new update (whenever it releases) address the penalties issue?

The issue in career, where penalties are turned off after the hypercars event and later ones. I can't get the Gold trophy for single events even though I have golded all events and shows as 100% complete.

3. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Race takes too long to start.... -> I connected to a Audi TT Cup Server @ Spa and after the qualifying time was over it took about 20 minutes till the race started! PLEASE Kunos fix this problem... it´s really annoying....we wanna race and have fun on track with your great simulation! We don´t want to wait 20 minutes or longer (on Nordschleife Endurance) till the race starts... PLEASE FIX IT, PLEASEEE

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Dpounder420

Dpounder420 Rookie

Bug submission form is closed.

5. dominwska

dominwska Rookie

@AC_assettocorsa
    Hi!
    For about 2 weeks there is a total game crush on PS4 when i leave Special Event mode,Every time this happends.
    Furthermore when i come back and open Career mode i have lost all data:(progress!
    This is insane
    Can you check this issue please?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

6. dominwska

dominwska Rookie

Special events PS4 error info:
    Another crush after leaving Special Events mode i AC!
    Error no:CE-34878-0[​IMG]

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're sorry to hear this dominwska.

Have you submitted this through our bug submission portal? ---> https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Thanks,

8. dominwska

dominwska Rookie

Just did it.
    Thanks a lot:)
    Hoper you solve this problem
    Greetings!

9. I was doing a championship with lmp1 cars and gte/gt2 cars and around zaandvort the gt cars were cruising around track at 30-40 mph while the lmp1 cars acted normally. In the next round at magione all the aI performed normally

10. Andrei Simion

Andrei Simion Rookie

I've noticed that I can't see the pit crew when changing the tyres in the replay. I can see them changing the tyres in game itself at the certain moment , but when I go to the reply and look back at it the pit crew isn't there / is invisible.

11. flashat69

flashat69 Gamer

12. Elliot26

Elliot26 Rookie

There no servers found xbox one need a fix
    What's going on

13. Vincesobre

Vincesobre Rookie

I tried Assetto corsa competizione on xbox one X but it seems that the wheel doesn't work... (I play with the thrusmaster TX )
    Button are OK, but wheel accelerator and brakes aren't... Any solution ?o_O
    Thanks !

14. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

1/ On PS4 pro, my T500rs wheel, sets its self to the shortest throw (270 one flash from mode light) Every time I boot the game, i have to set it manually.
    2/ I can’t play online as every time I open the server list the game crashes.
    3/ as others have said awful frame rate or frame pacing.

15. Xbox 1 x here.
    1. As mentioned above. Game doesn’t recognise the wheel TM TX 28 leather rim. I can start the game with the buttons on the wheel when in the pit I can start engine with mapped button but when I turn the wheel nothing. No response from the pedals either. To get the wheel to start I have to unplug it from the console and then plug it in. Now it Calibrate, full lock left, full lock right and then center. But it’s by default set to 270dgr every time. I can load a FFB preset when the wheel is not working but steering lock is set to “0”. When the wheel has booted up it loads the correct steering lock from saved preset.

2. Extremely uneven frame pacing.

3. I made an experiment by switching to my sons xb 1 S. installed the game. Here above method to get the wheel to work doesn’t work . On the one S when you unplug the wheel from the console it’s said reconnect the controller. I plug in the wheel in the console and it “boots up, left right center “. Then I have to confirm that the wheel is connected and the buttons on the wheel works and the pedals but nothing happens when you try to turn the wheel.

16. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

When can we expect to see an update? I simply cannot play the online as it is, due to the game crashing every time I open the server list.

Brooker0013 likes this.
  17. kenwu

kenwu Rookie

When the first gear starts, the manual clutch does not work when the first gear starts, only the automatic clutch

Multiplayer game mode error report page repeatedly, can not play multiplayer mode
    error code ce34878-0

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Brooker0013 likes this.
  18. Brooker0013

Brooker0013 Gamer

This might sound crazy but how about making sure the game works properly before releasing it. You are getting us to pay you, so that we can tell you what's wrong with the game. Then you give generic responses. No clear information. Some people have gone and bought a new ps4 because they can't wait for you to respond with useful Information and they still have the problem. All these bugs discovered on day 1 of release is a disgrace. I hope the company goes bankrupt after treating us like this

19. Brooker0013

Brooker0013 Gamer

Don't worry it's not just you they ignore. They've got their money so they don't care. I won't be buying from this company again✌

Jon Legg likes this.
  20. Brooker0013

Brooker0013 Gamer

If you want us to tell you about bugs maybe you should be paying us. We paid good money for this game and it clearly hasn't been tested properly. I bet they were given a decent wage though. Also instead of saying we're aware of some bugs and multiplayer issues how about telling us what issues and how long we can expect to wait for a fix. Instead of us trying over and over again, wasting our time