1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Reporting idiots

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Dec 15, 2016.

1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Let's start ppl. He parked on top of the eau rouge!!!! Idiot!!!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Reporting abusive language Jan 6, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reporting Cheaters Jan 6, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting reporting minor bug on single player (merc TC resetting to 2) Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards reporting system. Dec 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions We need a reporting thread Jul 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Reporting crashes and troubleshooting Mar 2, 2019
    Console Lounge Pc vs console bug reporting. Feb 21, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 1.12 online cut reporting - what is it? Feb 14, 2017
    Bug reports Reporting Console Bugs Feb 3, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PLEASE READ - PlayStation 4 Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PLEASE READ - Xbox One Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is there a method for reporting drivers intentionally wrecking ? Aug 23, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Lights from car 0 (???), reporting as reversed!!! May 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Unfairly banned from rsr for reporting in their forum the ability to lower the times with a simple t Apr 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Bug reporting Mar 29, 2015

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Keep em coming. I guess this will help you guys once private lobbies is here. Do a list of all the names too, its easier to keep track of that than watching pictures in a thread. :)

Seria17hri11er and iwanchek like this.
  4. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Please report if you're on PS4 console!! It's very important!! Let's make those idiots aware that we're coming strong!

Donnced2, paul_wev and pippo10 like this.
  5. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Yeah I'll post if I see more or this crap.
    Let's get PSN/Xbox ids on here too!

I've never yet been able to kick one of these douches out of a room. But vote to kick has been used on me for no reason whatsoever :(

Horus likes this.
  6. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Reporting is a futile exercise, ultimately it does nothing, unfortunately these kinds of people have been plaguing games since the year dot, and they aren't going anywhere.

Private lobbies are the only solution to the problem.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  7. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Just report such idiots like this one if you're on console that's it. I would be open a damn thread about this one and others if I don't care about our community and online experience. I know custom lobbies are the solution but till they come let's do this way!

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

With that screenshot it could as well be you parking at Raidillon or the aftermath of a normal crash. It tells nothing. Try to make videos of incidents. There's a replay function, or is there not on console?

9. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

You really think that I make this one up??? Don't be a fool please!!! I'm the first one who's fair in a race and it's not my first thread about those idiots!

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It's also worth checking if these guys belong to any AC communites, then name and shame them with the photo. On sunday i was in a race, lotus exos at Barcelona, the on guy waited at the end of the straight and was smashing on comers off. I saw to my surprise he was in a community. I recorded the incident.

11. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Thnx for backup though!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Mate, calm it. You're like this all over the console forum. Read and comprehend what I wrote before overreacting.

Ace Pumpkin and Horus like this.
  13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Not online there isn't, many times I've needed a replay to see if an incident was an accident or if they're doing it repeatedly by carelessness or deliberately. Kunos have really pulled the rug on us here. Online replays are not a desired feature, they are a must.

14. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Read your first sentence please and then come back!! I don't have time for chopping the video, uploading it or whatsoever-here a picture will be ok for now as a prove and look his position how he parked, behind him
    Is the downhill section to the Eau Rouge I was going back so close to make
    This photo nothing more nothing less. So I can't stand such words from you "it could be you"!

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I see. =\ Does PS4 have a 'save the last x minutes recorded' feature? Either way, a short clip of what happened would be more useful than just a name or screenshot.

Horus likes this.
  16. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Note that I'm calm as I write this. But I think it really annoying this kind of "we vs them" sort of nonsense, so disgustingly typical in politics and, as I see, so present here as well. Why do you need to attribute some behaviour you consider inappropriate as a 'typical console overreaction"? Can't you build a line of argumentation without this sort of 'clan' reasoning? Just for the record, the way you wrote seemed to imply he might have made up the scene, even if it wasn't your intention.

Mattbeastblood and iwanchek like this.
  17. Horus

Horus Alien

Pleite, Epistorius posed a reasonable question and asked a quite normal request for incidents on track. The reply was not very friendly. He has been fair and respectful, it is only fair to do the same back. Any image can be manipulated, just look at Obama's long birth certificate, multiple layers from a PDF imported into an image manipulation tool. Videos show a great deal more of the story that a single image. Anyhoo, if there is not a way to record a race online that answer has been flogged more than enough.

bradleyland and Pleite like this.
  18. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Reporting idiots:

JHONYDRAMA (lapped car):

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

You're judged by the way you write. I'll leave it at that.

20. Horus

Horus Alien

So you can record online races? Or can you only record a few minutes?

Gandalf the greys. You have got to love the 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS' muppets. We have those same idiots on PC. Why do they buy sim racing games.

21. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

You wanna say what-that I manipulate the image?!