1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Reporting idiots

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Victor0328

Victor0328 Rookie

Has anyone been in a drift lobby on ps4? Morenas86000 is such a piece of ****. All he does the second he joins a room is ram people. Is there no way kunos can ban them is there nothing to do?

2. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Kunos/505 has no control over PSN access; not even in AC.

3. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

I solved it by my own way: too much idiots online, well I race customs championship vs. The new AI and online for me only trackdays.
    It sad to say it but now I am enjoying the game more.

Reinart86 likes this.
  4. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Right now Morenas86000 is ruining the people’s race, the funny part is that nobody can kick him. Because most of the people have no clue HOW TO VOTE. Thanks Kunos, it’s a great gameplay experience.

5. bradleyland

What's hilarious is that over on the pCARS2 forum, people are complaining because they're being kicked by abusive hosts. Basically, they're saying they're being kicked because they're leading the race. They're demanding a "solution", which includes restricting the host's ability to kick players. Meanwhile, 95% of the pub races I join have some idiot with their car parked on the circuit, and nothing is done about it because kick-votes never seem to succeed.

SlimCharles and MaxStrong01 like this.
  6. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

This kind of behaviour is keeping me far from online races: too much idiots!
    Probably a solution could be to kick out the cars that are parked along the track for more than x seconds and increase the severity of penalties in case of bumping another player. Obviously on the opposite side it could happens that you are kicked out after an involuntary bump but I think it should be acceptable if this help to strongly reduce the idiots. Additionally also a points license system with penalization of the people kicked out could be helpful. But I do not believe anything of that could be done with AC1.

7. bradleyland

All driving aspects aside, I think SMS have done a number of things that represent progress in this regard:

The safety rating system really has cleaned up racing quite a bit, even amongst my friends (who are generally clean to begin with). There is a real, perceptible consequence to poor racecraft, and for the most part, people seem genuinely interested in achieving a better safety rating. This leads to overall cleaner racing.

The ability for hosts to kick players can be abused, but it also allows for the expedient elimination of problematic players. IMO, the risk of abusive hosts is worth the trade-off. I can't tell you how great it is to run a pCARS 2 lobby, with the ability to swiftly boot players who are problematic. Of course, the occasional idiot slips through, but between the safety rating system, and the ability to instantly kick players, the lobbies I run are far cleaner than any racing I do in AC.

None of this should be taken as an insult to Assetto Corsa. I'm hopeful that Kunos will have an opportunity (and the willingness :) ) to develop Assetto Corsa 2. SMS have made some good (and bad) decisions that I think Kunos could borrow from.

8. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Today me and my friend were on a Imola GT3 Server and this idiot was there too.. he was just ramming other people...than we decided to ram him in the wall and parked him that he can´t escape that the others can race without this idiot.
    EDIT: How can we report this guy? KUNOS please help! :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    MaxStrong01 likes this.
  9. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Kunos don't care about toxic community members. They're working hard to outsource some 3D modellers to add another DLC pack for $15 and release the 1.17 patch which will add new DLC support. Just write Morenas86000 on Facebook, his name is Aurel Morenas. His girlfriend should also note that Aurel is a freaking psychopath who enjoys ruin people's parties.

DenveR0076 likes this.
  10. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

Huh! I'm ipressed! Is there even idiots? I think AC on PS4 is dead!

11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Just wanted to step in here... If you're encountering players that are ruining your online experience, please do report them using the tools available on your console. Under no circumstances do we want to see info being posted to personal profiles as this won't help the situation. Thanks.

LeDude83 likes this.
  12. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

But there´s no possibility to report him on the PS4 (by sendig them videos/screens). I decided to send "Playstation" a mail to report this guy.

13. bradleyland

There is a specific PSN "griefer" reporting form: https://secure.eu.playstation.com/griefreporting/.see

IMO, intentionally disrupting other player's gameplay qualifies as griefing, so if enough people report the guy, it should have some effect.

pippo10 likes this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Wouldn’t it be better if kunos made it easier for players to be kicked out. Eg less votes required to kick someone. A proper host of a server with the ability to kick someone out.

Reporting players to ps and ms, if that works I’d be amazed. There not exactly doing anything the game doesn’t allow, there just not keeping to the racing code of conduct which doesn’t actually exist legally.
    Forza is full of wreckers always has been, does Microsoft ban them lol. No but there’s tools in place, set up a private lobby leave it open the host can deal with it, same as p cars.
    It’s been a big problem with AC from the start, and AC has done nothing to help us out. It’s one of the main reasons why all my friends on Xbox gave up the multiplayer, the other main reason is you can’t change lobby settings after setting it up.
    A great racing sim, with a basic as it comes multiplayer never keeps console racers interested.

pippo10 and bradleyland like this.
  15. bradleyland

FWIW, this is exactly the same reason I can't get most of my friends to join me in AC.

"Dude, we can't kick wreckers. I can't deal with that tonight. I just want to race."

"Ugh. AC? I hate having to constantly quit the lobby. It takes forever between races."

16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

If you are going to have a whinge, at least don't make things up so ridiculously. When have Kunos charged $15 for DLC? How much are they charging for the next DLC which includes a costly Laguna Seca?

17. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

It's free! Now unkickable idiots like Morenas86000 can ruin people's gameplay on the brand new track and cars!

Try to get a point of people's complains at first, it's not much difficult.

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Complaining is one thing, making up things is another thing entirely. Its whinging for the sake of whinging because it's a sport to some people. Dunno, try walking 26 miles to get some clean drinking water then complain about about idiots online while making up things about devs. Or you could just take a massive crap in toilet water that is cleaner than drinking water millions of people have access to. What a tough life we gamers have.

19. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I don't understand some of the decisions made in AC when it comes to the multiplayer. To me its a niche game, aimed at gamers who like to race, who have invested in wheels and like to race in a proper manor. There's loads of race groups out there on consoles, but AC just isn't set up for them. There's that awful count down clock qualifying then race with no control over it. All it needs is who ever sets the room up is the host, host sets qualifying going, host sets the race going. Host can kick idiots out straight away.

20. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Sorry, but this is the stupidest thing I read for a long time.

Monoke and Guido Trampe like this.