1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Restart career sessions test result in lower ai times. (MAYBE NOT)

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MsportDAN, May 30, 2019.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

I found that the first time I did the first career test I was 3 sec off the AI, so I restarted I got the same time but I was only 1.5 sec. Same for the wet and dark tests - a restart causes lower more realistic ai times (I was on hard).

I did a 1;54 in the 1st one the Ai did a 1;51. When I restarted the AI did a 1:53. ..

As far as I know it doesn't get quicker at every restart it just takes one restart to normalise them.

UPDATE:

I think there times are random as I did a restart and they still hit a 1;51 (by the end of session night/day doh!) in the dark I got a 1;52 .. so maybe this restart issues ISNT an issue.

Sorry

Last edited: May 30, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Career Resets on Game Restart May 30, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Can't restart championship career series after viewing introduction Aug 9, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't create new career events or restart the career Jul 29, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Tire temperature remains after restarting race in career Oct 22, 2014
    ACC Gameplay Race restart Sep 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Restart session don't restart properly Sep 20, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Restarting the computer with BETA 1.0.4 Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [beta 1.0.4] AI ghosting pit entry - loosing tyre sets if race is restarted Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting v1.0.2 - Game Freeze - Requires restart of computer Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Restart race, Stint time not resetting Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC wont save profile, setups, settings, replays, controls and restarts with new login everytime Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC V1.0.1 Comptuer restarts Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Restarting a race bug Jun 3, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds FPS drop from ~150 to ~70 and bad stuttering starts after restarting race. May 23, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [0.7.2] No Fuel - Engine Electronic Restarted May 3, 2019

3. Glk73

Glk73 Rookie

Same here

4. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

also restarting the game and resuming career gets the fast ai until u restart sessions.

and I just had a crash in that session in the dark..!!

5. Yeah I thought that is was going to be a walk in the park with my 1 sec lead in the first "pratice session". Then 2 of them came up with 1.51.00 in the dark loll

My 1.51.300 was not bad I think, but its maybe on purpose just to make sure what your real pace is and make the career more challenging and/or less grinding. Or maybe just a bug too!

MsportDAN likes this.
  6. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

yeah I agree Lud, I think there times are random as I did a restart and they still hit a 1;51 (by the end of session) in the dark I got a 1;52 .. so maybe this restart issues ISNT an issue

Am worried about their wet times vo as I was way off and I was pushing hard!

Got a gold in the end and offered pretty much all the cars, so I helped myself to the porca!

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Ludovick daoust likes this.
  7. Wet preset are super conservative! I manage to finish 1st in the wet, but with huge ride height modification and a lot less rear wing, especialy at monza. I guess its not the best to be safe for a 1hour race buy definitly faster to hotlap or stint! I had almost all car (except ferrari, lambo and audi) and decided to go with mclaren for the challenge!! Damnn what a bitting ***** it is!!

MsportDAN likes this.