1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Restart career sessions test result in lower ai times. (MAYBE NOT)

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MsportDAN, May 30, 2019.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

I found that the first time I did the first career test I was 3 sec off the AI, so I restarted I got the same time but I was only 1.5 sec. Same for the wet and dark tests - a restart causes lower more realistic ai times (I was on hard).

I did a 1;54 in the 1st one the Ai did a 1;51. When I restarted the AI did a 1:53. ..

As far as I know it doesn't get quicker at every restart it just takes one restart to normalise them.

UPDATE:

I think there times are random as I did a restart and they still hit a 1;51 (by the end of session night/day doh!) in the dark I got a 1;52 .. so maybe this restart issues ISNT an issue.

Sorry

Last edited: May 30, 2019

2. Glk73

Glk73 Rookie

Same here

3. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

also restarting the game and resuming career gets the fast ai until u restart sessions.

and I just had a crash in that session in the dark..!!

4. Yeah I thought that is was going to be a walk in the park with my 1 sec lead in the first "pratice session". Then 2 of them came up with 1.51.00 in the dark loll

My 1.51.300 was not bad I think, but its maybe on purpose just to make sure what your real pace is and make the career more challenging and/or less grinding. Or maybe just a bug too!

MsportDAN likes this.
  5. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

yeah I agree Lud, I think there times are random as I did a restart and they still hit a 1;51 (by the end of session) in the dark I got a 1;52 .. so maybe this restart issues ISNT an issue

Am worried about their wet times vo as I was way off and I was pushing hard!

Got a gold in the end and offered pretty much all the cars, so I helped myself to the porca!

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Ludovick daoust likes this.
  6. Wet preset are super conservative! I manage to finish 1st in the wet, but with huge ride height modification and a lot less rear wing, especialy at monza. I guess its not the best to be safe for a 1hour race buy definitly faster to hotlap or stint! I had almost all car (except ferrari, lambo and audi) and decided to go with mclaren for the challenge!! Damnn what a bitting ***** it is!!

MsportDAN likes this.