1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Reverb G2

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by MrBungle, Jul 30, 2020.

1. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

Just wondering if any G1 users can let me know how this performs with a 1080Ti? Or if it hammers the GPU in comparison to Rift S currently running Rift S and it only seems jittery at nurburgring perfect everywhere else ..which I think is a game issue. I made the pre order but that 4k res I wondering if it'll destroy my 1080ti.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues HP Reverb G2 Camera Position Bug Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality HP reverb g2 Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality [ACC] [VR] [OpenXR] [OpenComposite] High-clarity settings for HP Reverb G2 on Nvidia RTX3080 Nov 12, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb g2 v2 !! advice Aug 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting HP Reverb G2 - UE4-AC2 Game has crashed: Fatal error May 8, 2022
    Screens & Videos HP Reverb G2 - VR Guide to get 90fps with amazing crystal clear graphics Mar 11, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality 1.8.10 - HP Reverb G2 Settings summary Jan 24, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 settings help please Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 interfering with Logitech G29 Wheel Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality VR clarity with Reverb G2 @ 60Hz - it is possible Nov 28, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality HP Reverb G2 + RX 6800 XT - Flickering ingame Mar 29, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Reverb G2 + Ryzen 5800X + AMD RX6800 Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Impossible to play VR with a 6900XT and HP Reverb G2 Feb 28, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Oculus Rift S vs Reverb G2 Jan 22, 2021

3. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I’m curious about this too, although by the time the G2 hits the streets I hope to be running a 3080ti

4. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

That's my issue really, I reckon it's going to be a power hungry headset, just wondering if the resolution is native or if its possible to adjust it down for ACC specifically.

5. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

It's possible to run the G2 at half native resolution.

6. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

That's what I want to know too.

7. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

It is. HP have stated it. It has a function to run at half or full res.

MrBungle likes this.
  8. Gromran

Gromran Rookie

G1 + 2080Ti
    the GPU is at the limit, need RTX3090(3080Ti) asap...

9. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

Crikey, is it playable?

10. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I've pre-ordered the G2. Given that I don't get what I consider acceptable performance with a Vive Pro + 1080Ti, I don't think I'll be using it with ACC until Ampere.

11. Gromran

Gromran Rookie

Yes, with 60-70fps and acceptable graphics quality. But still a long way away from perfect (especially if you compare it with the PCars engine).

12. magzire

magzire Alien

is there anyway to start AC from CM with using the controllers? If i click on join with mouse i just get a 2d imagine in the g2