1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Revs simracing uk - racing for charity - stroke asscociation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by SimRevs, Sep 1, 2014.

1. SimRevs

SimRevs Racer

REVS Simracing UK - Racing For Charity

Hi Everyone

My eldest daughter of 28 recently had a stroke! In light of this i would like to organize a series of events to raise money for the Stroke Association - www.stroke.org.uk/

Before i start getting things underway i wanted to see how many of you would be interested in this and would be willing to pay a small entrance fee direct to the charity via a page we setup and also ask your family and friends to help raise money.

The Forum thread can be Found HERE

What we have planned

Something like this takes a long time to setup so it wont happen overnight, i'm still waiting for information from the charity, once i get that then i'll organize the page and links to the website that the charity use, once done we shall have a section added to the website.

As for which Sim - This is the tough one and will depend on several factors but for now my plan is to hopefully cater for everyone. Perhaps set aside a week from our usual calendar and organize events that run using different sims.

The Sims we shall probably use are - Assetto Corsa, rFactor2 & Game Stockcar.

Entrance Fee will be a minimum amount of £1 for each event we run through the week.

Everyone can tell their family and friends and perhaps use social networks and send the link out to the Charites Donation Page were they can donate if they wish to.

REVS will not handle or have anything to do with money donated, it will all go directly to the charity.

Thanks for reading the above

Cheers

Steve Jones - Admin and Owner of REVS Simracing UK

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room REVS SimRacing UK Oct 12, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room MX5 Cup - Coming Soon to REVS Simracing UK May 19, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Revs simracing usa bmw m235i cup Jan 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing uk is now officially sponsored by vilayer.com May 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Gt3 league season 2 - revs simracing usa May 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room New 1990's dtm series - revs simracing usa Apr 27, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs -simracing uk - open server for dreampack. Mar 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs-simracing uk - driver training school - 21/02/15 Feb 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing uk - new leagues starting this week Feb 18, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing north america - nurburgring gp - 1/31/15 - bmw series Jan 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing north america - silverstone international - 1/17/15 - bmw series Jan 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing north america - mugello - 1/10/15 - bmw series Dec 31, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing north america - mugello - 12/13/14 - bmw series Dec 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Bmw series-revs simracing north america Dec 6, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing north america launching bmw series Nov 19, 2014

3. Steve,

Would we need to be able to race in all three sims, or just the ones of our choice? For example, I only have Assetto Corsa of the three that you have listed.

SimRevs likes this.
  4. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Damn :( must be unlucky to get a stroke that young, hope she recovers well!
    I would be able to race in AC and rF2 but I don't have GSC.

SimRevs likes this.
  5. SimRevs

SimRevs Racer

You can race in any event you wish, if you only have Assetto Corsa thats fine.

Schedule will probably be something like this

Sunday - Assetto Corsa
    Monday - rFactor 2
    Tuesday - Game Stockcar
    Wednesday - Assetto Corsa
    Thursday - rFactor 2
    Friday - Game Stockcar

Hope that helps

6. SimRevs

SimRevs Racer

If you want anymore information on this we now have a section up on our website, Just follow this LINK

Thanks

7. Peter Dodd

Peter Dodd Gamer

8. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

How do I actually sign up and join one of the events? I can find an events list and a way to donate but nothing else.

9. Peter Dodd

Peter Dodd Gamer

when you make a donation you can sign up for each event in the forums, of course you odn't need to make the donation and sign up for the event anyway but preference for the place will be given to donators

10. SimRevs

SimRevs Racer

REVS - Racing For Charity

Tonight we hit our target of £300 for the Stroke Association! Our new target is now £750.

Our Donations page can be found here - http://bit.ly/1rpvjSn
    Our "Racing For Charity" section, and details of what we plan can be found here - http://bit.ly/1wRe2TV

As a special bonus

If we reach a total of £500 i promise to dress up as a women with suspenders & stockings and have my legs shaved. I will wear a dress and make up and then strip and do a sexy pose in my sexy underwear.

Pictures and videos will be posted on Facebook etc

Help us raise the money, do your own challenge and get your friends to sponsor you and have them send the money to our donations page.

11. Peter Dodd

Peter Dodd Gamer

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    cerebus23 likes this.
  12. Peter Dodd

Peter Dodd Gamer