1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Rework/Rethink Multiplayer SA Rating or Penalties

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Joern Rink, Dec 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joern Rink

Joern Rink Rookie

Hello,
    first of all, i have no problem with gaining SA and having SA.
    We need something to filter people out.

Where i have a problem, is the problems of the penalties.

Last weekend i have so many situations, where i want to let people pass, they do not overtake, they simply
    crash into me, cause they know, i go off the rack and they can simply drive straight.

This is an unacceptable situation for me, when we are on mixed servers, pro and amateurs.

At the moment i have no clear solution for it. That both drivers get an sa penalty is ok, the disadvantage is, the driver in front has a disadvantage, race i more or less over.

But, yes, you are right, the other part, a front driver breaks so that a driver in the back has no chance to react must also be solved.

At the moment the multiplayer is for me a bit disappointing and frustrating. I using scc online for multiplayer. Any conclusions about that? Any roadmap for the multiplayer? Any report possibility?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Game Freezes in single play and Multiplayer Feb 22, 2021
    Bug reports Game Freezes in single play and Multiplayer Feb 22, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer V1.7.2, Multiplayer, Serverlist, Ping shown too high, Ping filter not working Feb 18, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards [I was stupid] Ratings change during SP even if "Online stats" is set to "Multiplayer only" Feb 13, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Desync/Possible Packet Loss - Unplayable, Help pls! Feb 11, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC ps4 multiplayer problemi Feb 10, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Sudden loss of connection to multiplayer server Feb 2, 2021
    XBox One Discussions 1_27_21 Patch Broke Multiplayer Jan 28, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Why I am stuck with the Lambo? I am a new multiplayer Jan 12, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Server list issues Jan 8, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Tracks in quickjoin public multiplayer Jan 8, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer twice sudden crash during multiplayer Jan 2, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Local Multiplayer Career Jan 1, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Multiplayer private server nitrado.net Dec 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer game screen freezing Dec 18, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.