1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Richard burns rally this much?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rustygears73, Jan 6, 2015.

1. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

is this a joke? or have i finally gone off the deep end? richard burns rally-pc version for 10,000 dollars on amazon.com or $1,378.55 on ebay? has it become a collectors item? or so rare that people(lunatics) would pay that kind of price for it? this can't be real.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Richard burns rally + xpacks Jan 8, 2015
    Tracks modding More richard burns rally stages please! Jun 28, 2014
    Bug reports Charmeleon graphic glitch in Paul Richard Mar 1, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Career Mode Paul Richard Pit Limit Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Paul Richard penalty system Apr 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Aston Martin | Nicki Thiim | Blancpain GT3 Test | Paul Richard | LIVE Mar 15, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Not counting clean laps at Paul Richard Mar 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 3h Endurance race Paul Richard Nov 28, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Richard Hammond speaks about his Rimac accident Jun 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Richard ayoade & david mitchell try simracing Aug 27, 2015
    Screens & Videos Videos by Richard Kiel aka Evodesignz May 7, 2014
    Liveries 1987 | Peter Brock & Jim Richards | BMW E30 M3 Gr.A Dec 26, 2013

3. mms

mms Alien

lol, that's a good one, but you never know these days, someone might actually buy it for that price :D

4. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Wow, just found that at $9,999.00. o_O is it really that rare now?

Edit: WORTH EVERY PENNY ;)

Metla likes this.
  5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'm sure I've got a copy knocking around somewhere.

.... Heads for the attic.... :D

6. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

yes, it is the greatest rally sim ever, and i have a feeling it cannot be found anywhere. this could be the reason some people are putting it up for sale at these prices

7. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

i've had 2 copies on dvd for pc. just think what i might have sold it for!!!

8. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Is called "crazy amazon prices", google it. A copy of this game doesn't have such a high price nor value.

9. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

well sheesh, I have a copy right here. but I do see one for $3 .

10. mmmm iv got one boxed :)

11. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Nascar 2003 (or iRacing as it's now known :p ) was selling for a good price some years back. I got mine dirt cheap and i don`t think they`re that high priced anymore.

It`ll be people preying on the newbies with more money that sense and on the results of a general google search for best Sims, will see that RBR is up there and will think that price means it must be super awesome (instead of super overpriced).

What can you say, some people are suckers.

12. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

BRB, putting my copy of Pitstop II on eBay for a cool million. I'm sure it's buried in storage somewhere with my C64 and a stack of other floppys. If the mice haven't eaten them all.

13. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Looks like it is rare, no way will anyone pay that for it though. No love for it on consoles; 14 of them on PS2 from £0.01 and £1.98 on Amazon but it's unavailable on PC. There's also one on Gizmodo (whatever that is) for £30... I have it on both PC and Xbox :p

14. Skybird

Skybird Alien

It was very very good in its time, yes. But after AC made its impact, I just cannot go back to it - the cars feel too light, too toy-like. However, some of the stages and sceneries, especially Japan, looked very good.

The only race sim I could bear to drive a bit after I became an Assetto-Corsaristi :) , is Nascar 2003 with that famous mod with the name that I always forget so easily... lol

15. Arti

Arti Gamer

I bought a new copy for 7€ a half year ago. There are some people who just try.

16. Nyowa225

Nyowa225 Hardcore Simmer

cerebus23 likes this.
  17. Champion Hero

Champion Hero Simracer

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

10/10 would buy again

19. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Best rallygame ever by far, and probably best 'racing sim' as well if AC would not exist:)

I found one copy in my drawer , I bought 2. This one has coffeestains on the booklet so the price is dropped from $ 1,000,000 to just a few bucks, so no 458 Speciale for me this year...;)

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Robin

20. rustygears73

rustygears73 Racer

yea, by any chance, was that on 'Games Planet.com? i have the site up right now and that's the price they are asking?