1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Rift S

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by LM24HRS, Jul 25, 2019.

1. LM24HRS

LM24HRS Rookie

I have a question about ACC, Rift S & Monitors( can't post in support even though i've linked my steam account)

To cut quite a long story short I recently upgraded from a 1070 to a 2070 using the Rift S and I was reasonably ok with I was getting.
    This is using an old DVI monitor (only use it for login and updates) plugged into the Displayport using an active adapter.
    ACC showed a resolution of 1280 x 1024 (same as the monitor) upping the VR pixel density & I got a good enough picture.
    The active adapter just packed up so I used the onboard DVI socket for the monitor and ACC (in the Rift was showing) 3840 x 2160 and I can't change it. I even unplugged the monitor and use the Rift only and it was still 3840x2160

Any suggestions for decreasing the resolution in the Rift or get a new adapter for 1280 x1024?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room How do you use manual transmission and drift like Takumi from Initial D on the mountain? Oct 6, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds problem of inadvertent recentering with Oculus Rift S Aug 25, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality HP Reverb vs Rift S (no real issue had to choose a prefix) Aug 16, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Best Settings VR > 1080ti / Rift S Aug 14, 2019
    Screens & Videos Drift Montage - Candy [Tando Buddies and DW Mod] Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Game crash when taken rift headset off Jul 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Rift S static flash fixed Jul 26, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Rift S - game not outputting to headset Jul 24, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Positional Head Tracking revesed after peroid of time - Rift S Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Better clarity and performance in VR - Rift Jul 17, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Rift S dropping frames, too many frames? Jun 23, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How to drift stock cars? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality rift s vs valve index Jun 16, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Simucube OSW Drift Settings Ferrari 812 Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash with Oculus Rift S Jun 11, 2019

3. aaaape

aaaape Racer

Check in your Nvidia settings and see what the resolution of your monitor is set at? Also in game you can set it to windowed mode then use any resolution you want.
    Either way the res shown in game is the monitor resolution and shouldn't affect your performance or resolution in the headset

4. LM24HRS

LM24HRS Rookie

Thanks, I'll try that later