1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Right hand drive versions of Japanese cars please! (esp. Mazda Mx5)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mr Wendal, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Mr Wendal

Mr Wendal Gamer

Please don’t forget about us Brits, Aussies, the Japanese, New Zealanders, South Africans and most of South East Asia! I'd really appreciate RHD versions of the new Mazda Mx5, the Toyota 86 and so on.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Before 0.2.0 some guys said they're gonna struggle w/ right hand driving. What was your experience? Oct 23, 2018
    Suggestions Left hand drive and right hand drive Mar 23, 2017
    General modding discussion Right Hand Drive Mod Porsche RSR Jan 27, 2017
    Suggestions Right hand drive cars for vr Sep 18, 2016
    General modding discussion Right hand drive Aug 17, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Right settings to use a joystick as a handbrake? Jul 22, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Will there be any option for Right hand drive:? Apr 4, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues 0.7 Oculus VR Right hand side app menu went missing? Mar 10, 2014
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Getting brake data to look right in Track Attack Dec 4, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Advanced Paddle Module - Look Left/Right May 14, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Right after 1.9.1 update game doesn't run. It gives an error. [Verify Steam integrity] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Look left and right Oct 8, 2022
    Bug reports Inside car super bright dashboard is eye killing Oct 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions wheel buttons locked to look left and right, and no option to save car setups. Sep 30, 2022

3. As a left hand driver, I approve.

4. RHD cars would be very welcome indeed.

Brownninja97 likes this.
  5. Some1

Some1 Hardcore Simmer

I wish AC natively supported car upgrades or variants -- so that you could have multiple slightly different configurations of a car which all used the same resources (i.e. the model kn5). Right now it is really difficult to maintain different configurations of a car because each one has its own set of data. When I want to change some base thing (like fix a graphic proble) that applies to all variant, I need to re-export the model from Max and from the AC Editor for each variant.
    Now, if I wanted to provide a right hand drive version of the NSX, I would have like 8 different sets of data... crazy!

irfan.pratama and ears1991 like this.
  6. Mr Wendal

Mr Wendal Gamer

YAY! Looks like the cars in the Japanese pack are RHD, unless this picture is wrong or I'm just not looking at it right. Thank you Kunos! .... please please RX7 too ....

[​IMG]

TheRussianStig likes this.
  7. Protoduct

Protoduct Hardcore Simmer

Thnx for the screen, didn't have the time to play AC yet.
    I hope they will release a stock supra (tt) too.

TheRussianStig likes this.
  8. Vel

Vel Simracer

If RHD flavors are coming, LHD 'Step' export versions would be nice. As authentic and appropriate as RHD may be, it's more than just a little disconcerting if you prefer/default to LHD.

Protoduct likes this.
  9. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

A big yes please to RHD cars, not only for the Jap cars but also for some of the existing cars like Lotus Elise/Exige/2-11 and the Nissan GTR.

TheRussianStig and Mr Wendal like this.
  10. Mr Wendal

Mr Wendal Gamer

That's exactly why most cars should have both versions.

11. Dutchyfutch

Dutchyfutch Hardcore Simmer

I think it's very important to have both versions. This is why I've decided with Jimmy and serge to make the s2000 ap1 and ap2 LHD And RHD.

TheRussianStig and Mr Wendal like this.
  12. Mr Wendal

Mr Wendal Gamer

Thank you so much!

Dutchyfutch likes this.
  13. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Yes,
    Correct Hand Drive would be much appreciated Kunos ;)