1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Roadmap?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SwartGevaar, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwartGevaar

SwartGevaar Rookie

Just a thought -

As Kunos seems to have followed the worrying trend in the games industry of releasing a broken game with a "promise" to fix things later it would be very useful if a post 1.00 bug fix roadmap were to be provided.

This would give us folks who don't have the time nor the inclination to be unpaid post full release beta testers the information we need to know when it's worthwhile coming back to the game.

I'm not interested in the MP aspect since they redefined what everyone thought "matchmaking" actually meant so I was looking forward to the career mode. But this is so totally borked right now so it's not worth playing. I mean, surely something as fundamental as the ability to save progress is not something which should be lacking in a full release! Was this not even tested?

I want to know what the timeframe for a working game is - specifically the career mode. Is it going to be days? weeks? months?

FelixR1991 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Roadmap | Content | Circuit | Car in Year 2020 Jan 22, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Unannounced Roadmap Update? Jan 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Is there an official roadmap for additional cars and tracks from the makers? Oct 23, 2014
    Suggestions Devs roadmap. Jul 21, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Working flag / Marshall system part of AC's roadmap? May 31, 2014
    General modding discussion Roadmap Nov 14, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.