1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Rooms Setup Suggestions (track/cars combinations)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rennen, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Everyone who plays online knows how difficult to find decent room for a good and clean race. At first there are tens of drift/drag/cruise lobbies, then rooms with GT3 cars on Spa/Nurb/Monza tracks. Everytime I find something interesting, like monoclass Lotus on Silverstone, it's always under password or has no players except the room host.

I played a demo of GT Sport, apart of other sides of this game there are two interesting things: driver's rating and scheduled races from developers. If driver's rating is too complicated to add in AC anytime soon, but scheduled races with presets of different car/track combos are executable. Something similar was in AC before custom lobbies patch, but they weren't scheduled. This concept is great and easy to add it in the game.

What you would suggest to rooms combos? At least maybe it will help some hosts to diversify their rooms rules. Here is mine:

• GT4 (Eleven, Cayman, GranTurismo) on Red Bull Ring
    • Toyota GT86 on Mugello
    • Tatuus on Zandvoort
    • 458 Stage 1 on Monza
    • 458, 911 Turbo, MP 4-12 on Black Cat County

@P73 and kashifm like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion 4K showrooms ? May 8, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Online Drift Rooms Keep Disappearing Mar 14, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Lack of online drifting rooms Feb 22, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions EMPTY ROOMS Oct 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Console Online Rooms - way to request their configurations? Oct 10, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions New multiplayer rooms with update? Sep 18, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Showrooms are broken Apr 7, 2016
    General modding discussion How to change showrooms music? Sep 6, 2015
    Audio Bugs & Issues Custom showrooms soundtrack issue Aug 9, 2015
    3D car models Showrooms unlock exposure? Sep 2, 2014
    3D car models Modding AC showrooms Feb 6, 2014
    Suggestions Showrooms Photomode!!! Dec 17, 2013
    Suggestions Showrooms: torch and auto-preview Nov 29, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Invisible mouse in race rooms Nov 24, 2013
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Editing screens individually, is it possible? Triple Monitor setup plugin. Apr 5, 2024

3. Here's other suggestions for you:
    Ford GT40 - Ferrari F40 - Ruf Yellowbird @Brands Hatch
    Alfa Romeo 4C - Lotus Elise S2 @ Zandvoort
    Mazda Rx7 Tuned - Porsche Carrera S - Corvette C7 @san Marino

;)

@P73 likes this.
  4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

San Marino?

@P73 likes this.
  5. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Modded track, on PC?

edt: I checked for that and I found it seems to be related to Imola (?), something like the official name of a Grand Prix that took place in that venue...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  6. San Marino = Imola

Like... Mount Panorama = Bathurst

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Abarth Assetto Corse = Highlands short.

Audi TT cup car = Brands GP & Indy.

Anything at RBR National.

I think it would be good if people didn't need to own DLC for these hypothetical events as it may also encourage them to purchase them.

Slightly off topic but I think Kunos should have made the TT cup car free as it makes for great racing and a perfect car for those just getting use to a SIM.

8. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I'm setting up lobbies with lower powered cars, around shorter tracks (brands Indy, vallelunga club), only 3 laps and 5 mins qualifying.

Aiming to keep people for a few races, we all know the car and track combo , resulting in some close racing. Plus, spin out at first bend only a couple more laps until the next race.

Short, close racing.

9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Nice, I hate seeing lobbies with 3 or 4 laps and 20+ minutes of qualifying. Makes no sense.

10. Odbball

Odbball Racer

You PS4 pippo ? Or Xbox

11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

yes.

Edit: I meant yes, ps4 lol.

Edit 2. I believe you're on Xbox?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017