1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Rpm indicator behavior on SF-70H

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by HariSeldon85, Aug 16, 2020.

1. HariSeldon85

HariSeldon85 Rookie

Hello everyone,
    I'm playing Assetto Corsa from 2 weeks (actually my first attempt with simulation game and an old DFGT ) and I was having a nice run on spa driving the SF-70H.

When I realized some strange behavior:
    Rpm led on the in-game wheel, became fully blu (suggestion to increase gear) really too early: indeed the gear app (when you can see the white circle becaming red when you need to change gear) is still completely white...without indicating the needs to change gear.

For instance with F2004 these 2 behaviour are synced...with SF-70H no...

Who is right ? I should increase gear when leds are fully blu ? Or wait the gear app going-to became red?

Sorry I hope I was able to explain my wondering Inna decent manner.

Thanks in advance,
    HS

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions LED - RPM indicator functionality on the G29 Dec 30, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions LED - RPM indicator functionality on the G29 Dec 30, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues RPM indicator does not appear Nov 10, 2013
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lamborghini and RPM Apr 1, 2022
    ACC Physics McLaren 720S GT3 RPM Limit Feb 17, 2022
    ACC Physics Rev jump to 10k rpm when accelerating from 0 to 50kph after engine stall Jan 31, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues AC and Fanatec CSL Elite with F1 Wheel rpm lights lagging.... Jan 26, 2021
    ACC User Interface RPM light to HUD Dec 4, 2020
    ACC Physics Guide: Perfect RPM for Upshifts Apr 10, 2019
    Sounds modding how to extend the enging sound to higher RPM ranges? Feb 28, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals RPM LED CSL ELITE XBOX Jan 14, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley RPM Nov 27, 2018
    General modding discussion [Issue] AC Shared Memory: pf->maxRpm not working properly Sep 21, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues MaxRPM show 0 after first use Apr 21, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Shared memory maxRpm reported as 0 when using controller or keyboard as input device Feb 24, 2017

3. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

In the SF-70H you don't shift at redline as you'd do in the F2004. The whole Hybrid-Turbo engine layout demands earlier shifting as the engine looses a lot of power in higher RPM ranges. The shifting lights are ususlaly correct for the AC cars.

4. HariSeldon85

HariSeldon85 Rookie

Thanks for the technical answer! Amazing ! :)