1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

RSR Livetiming Additional Data Problem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Kapucha, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Kapucha

Kapucha Rookie

Hello,

I would like to ask if this is common problem? Take a look at the screen below. Here is my time and when I hover mouse over Info icon I don't have a lot of information. Comparing to the other drivers I notice they have a lot more info. I'm using the newest version of AC 1.16.3. There is no info of "App version" or "AC version" and any other field. How some guys with the same version of app and AC have working it. My AC version / App version 1.16.3 / 2.0.027.
    [​IMG]
    Can You guys tell me it is known problem or a bug? Is there any way to have all this additional informations?

--
    Warm regards,
    Marcin Kapusta

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room RSR livetiming warning of cut track in pits Sep 9, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes RSR Livetiming Web Aug 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Can't sign in in rsrlivetiming web in ac Dec 24, 2015
    General modding discussion Rsr livetiming not working Aug 5, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Rsr livetiming great wall that can't win the limit at 105% wr Jul 18, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Drag racing rsr livetiming problem Jul 1, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Porsche 911 RSR - front aero Mar 15, 2020
    Console Lounge Statement regarding my RSR laptimes Jan 30, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC] Drivingitalia Formula 3 RSR Championship from January 2020 Dec 27, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room XploreSR Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 Series. Dec 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room V Quick Question..........911 RSR Jul 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ks_porsche_911_carrera_rsr "Not Found Kn5s" Feb 9, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec 918 RSR wheel profile not working Oct 11, 2018
    Chit Chat Room RSRrrrrrrrr Aug 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room 2017 Porsche RSR -- you gotta try it! Mar 9, 2018

3. leon.kleiboer

leon.kleiboer Rookie

I have the same issue, besides that, it always states that I have turned off mechanical damages, which is not correct. How to solve these issues?
    Regards, Leon

4. I also have this same problem other than that RSR is working correctly. Would appreciate any help on how to sort it out. Thank you Scott