1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

RTX 3080 GPU + Ryzen 5000 CPU = Minimum 80-90FPS on HP Reverb G2

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by sairuscz, Oct 1, 2020.

1. seb 6th gear

seb 6th gear Simracer

Got my 5800X to replace the 3700X, and wow...
    [​IMG]
    These test were ran on 2D not in VR but still the gain is impressive, and it translates in much better smoothness in VR.

when I say ACC is CPU bound often some people don't take it seriously, this is measured with same RAM kit, same mobo, same 1080ti, same replay file, same custom graphics preset, only CPU upgrade... (don't think 1.6.0 to 1.6.5 brought any performance improvements, it all came with 1.6.0 with the new mirror settings)

Whitestar, rycil, FLO 1337 and 3 others like this.
  2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Hi,

Can anyone share his experience using a Radeon RX 5600-XT with ACC?

3. exited22

exited22 Racer

Hey Sebastian,

off-topic question. How do you stream and record your footage with the HP Reverb? With the steamVR VR view window or which output are you using?
    I haven't found a way to record my gameplay with the G2 as the steamVR view runs on my side with only 30fps and the footage looks really bad because of this...

Thanks in advance and cheers,
    Dom

4. seb 6th gear

seb 6th gear Simracer

I disable game mirror and WMR mirror as well to both save as much resources and for better capture quality. The capture remains a bit stuttery as you have a 90/60fps conversion so there isn't much you can do about that. Ofc you can record 90 fps and do a 60 fps rendering, it would be slightly better, but that's a lot additional of work imo.

For the OBS capture I use this plug-in, it's a bit tough to configure properly, but it's the best quality I could find.

https://github.com/baffler/OBS-OpenVR-Input-Plugin/releases

exited22 likes this.