1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Safety Rating going dooowwnnnnnnn

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Julien Hébert, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Anyone experienced this today? I made a 1 hour race and my safety rating went from 76 to 60. And before you asked, no I wasn't hitting everyone. In the whole race I touched (not hit) other cars about two or three times. I did many clean laps without anybody near me and the rating would drop one point every now and them, for no apparent reasons!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC Safety rating Feb 6, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards safety rating important weakness Dec 22, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards 3 Hours online racing, no change in safety rating, is it slow? Dec 16, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety Rating steadily going down during rain racing Dec 12, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating unlocked with Pace == 0 Nov 21, 2018
    ACC General Discussions rating stuck at safety Nov 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Multiplayer , safety rating like in iracing ? Apr 23, 2014
    Suggestions Wish: Multiplayer Rating (Experience & Safety)-Points like iRacing Mar 31, 2014
    ACC Gameplay is the safety ranking a slow progressing rank ? Dec 15, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards safety penalty with no contact Nov 27, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety - too easy to lose, too hard to gain? Nov 17, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lamborghini safety net incorrect Sep 24, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Safety Car Sep 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Safety Car ? Feb 22, 2018
    Suggestions Safety car controlled by AI or human in MP and SP May 24, 2017

3. sr bubbles

sr bubbles Rookie

Me too, in a ten minutes race from 82 to 74

4. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Ratings have been the mess they were supposed to be since the beginning, as this is early access. I don't even look at them.

We need to wait for v1.0 in order to know whether they actually work as intended or not. Or better said, whether they just actually work.

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Racer

6. Hagen

Hagen Hardcore Simmer

Because it is work in progress, strange behaviour should be reported. The developer of the rating system needs to know if there are problems and then he has a chance to deliver a working system for 1.0.

Schnipp, Ace Pumpkin and Son like this.
  7. sidewallscuff

sidewallscuff Rookie

After the last update I also noticed safety going up and down and mine dropped from 87 to 80.

I noticed if you race one of the set challenge race stints in the rain or dry (Misano and Paul Ricard) the safety does strange things, going up and down even when giving loads of room and no bad driving.

What made mine go up to 89 was doing a 30 min quick race starting in 14th from 19 cars with AI at 96 and aggression at 70 and finishing in the top 3, but the first 5 cars really make for great close driving.

The saftey starts to climb when dicing with the top cars and doing nose to tail through corners and braking areas, but go out of circuit lines and trigger lap discounted and I usually saw the safety drop by 1 at the end of the lap.

I think to get it to go up you possibly need to be racing close over a number of laps.

8. Turk

Turk Alien

Don't get too attached to any ratings they will likely all be reset. It's probably too easy to get high ratings at the moment.

Cote Dazur likes this.
  9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

No.. i am just too good :D heheh

Yea CC rating seems to go up pretty high used to be on 87-89 but now sitting at 99

As for the safety rating i reported a bug where my rating droped from 92 to 66 just by stsrting quick race to test something and quiting it