1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Save game?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Perell0ne, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

When an how will be implemented the possibility to save games?
    Because even IRL max driver stint is 65min, and everything above this time is really challenging (both physically and practically) for most of the people. Sure for me.
    Now I reached the 24h of Spa in the career and it’s reduced to 3h, but at the moment the only way is to take a week end, do 1h, pause the game and leave everything on, then another 1h and once more.
    Probably must be also a rainy day and provide my wife with unlimited credit on the card... :confused:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Wrong Setup after resuming Save game Sep 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Issues with Saved Games Sep 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI still getting speed boost when resuming saved game Sep 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.8 build 4200244] Deltas still broken after loading brand new saved games Sep 16, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Huge savegames file. Sep 2, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Insane AI laptimes after resuming saved games Aug 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Possible to share savegame with friends? Aug 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [beta 1.0.7 4090200] crash UE4 champ race after loading a saved game Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Lose all my Career Save Game After Steam Update Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay loading a saved game, I lose the intermediates and racelogic does not work Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Bug After Re-loading Saved Game in Endurance Race Aug 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting No save game function Jul 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Save game still not working Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.0.4 Presets don't save correct values shown in game Jun 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions save game option now gone V 1.02 Jun 11, 2019

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Most likely in the next version (1.0.7), together with the new tyre model.

Fremen_78 likes this.
  4. They have already said that they are working on it

Coanda likes this.
  5. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

Just asked for some head up on this since cannot find any thread and for curiosity. For example, I guess it will be possible only during pit. Otherwise can you imagine saving just before a turn and being restored in that position and at speed? :D

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

7. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

Don't know why, but any link you posted, if I try to follow gives me error, hence quite useless.
    upload_2019-7-25_13-1-2.png
    Beside this, then my search is broken or I don't know how to use it, since gives me only these results if I thick "title only".
    upload_2019-7-25_12-58-43.png I
    If not thick it, then dozen of posts hidden inside other threads, but no one with "save game" in the title.

Attached Files:

8. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Gamer

Some more results if I remove "this forum only", but again I see no replies to the question.