1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

save replay and config buttons for this

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Crt_Jokinnen, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

In the controls configuration menu, there are 3 commands to assign buttons to:
    .- save replay
    .- save Highlights
    .- add Highlights

I have configured them, assigned ........ but it does not record any.
    I no longer know how to record the races of more than 1 hour long because in autosave lately it doesn't save me anything.

2. Morphee7

Morphee7 Rookie

ive got the same issue and noone seems to provide an answer

3. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

There are many answers that do not want or know how to give, it seems here. I have several serious problems unanswered ........ Game crash, incorrect training grids, buttons on controls that do not work or are stored when saved, non-existent cuts in the race.

Do not bother my friend, I do not know the criteria they have to consider the users who spend time helping in this forum, to decide if they are important or not to listen to them.

In a shame, but it seems to be so!