1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Say 'thanks' by nominating ACC for Steam Awards

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Winston, Nov 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Named as the best game of the year ... simrace unique, fantastic, even if to fix a little more (for example the custom championship is full of bugs)

2. FLATPAT

FLATPAT Rookie

Done. for me it's the best game of the year.

3. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Racer

I went to the Steam home page and didn't see any mention of "Steam Awards". Tried to look at the bottom of the home page- But it has no bottom!
    I guess this means the Steam Awards is not a priority and Steam can't design a proper home page.
    Oh'well- ACC is #1 in my book.

4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, the sale and with that the accompanying nomination period for the awards is over.

The update on who won what award will be posted here.
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/