1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshot / Render Contest - MP4/4

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Steve Hindon

Steve Hindon Hardcore Simmer

3840 x 2040 ... will print crisp as a large poster

[​IMG]

2. Steve Hindon

3. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Greets, it's mostly repeat of my post from "screenshots" thread,

Just yesterday while surfing somewhere in web, meet few photos relative McLaren MP4/4 and Senna. And they almost like always inspire me. As well, took for a "track-day" M4/4 with few unofficial Ferraris, 918 and Carrera S - just for fun. No any from them do not have any chance against this impressive machine!.. A sense of something that is can more, than you can do at limits. Part of fear, part of wishes to push it away like rocket after corner using manual gear-box..

As well, found another version of this Car maded by another team and which is updated to 1.9 version. Do not tried it, so can't make any compare. From first look, some parts of MakCorp model looking more good/realistic.
    But man do you plan update sound for this one? I can help with this. Share with me previous project and after 1-2 days it will be updated probably with few improvements, as well. Do not doubt, i'm not Fornseker, but had wide experience about working with sound. C'mon.....

And those 2 shots, probably my favourites from session, especially second one:

[​IMG]
    Assetto Corsa 1.9 McLaren MP4_4 Senna tribute at Belgium 069

[​IMG]

Boris Lozac likes this.
  4. McGraw

McGraw Racer

[​IMG]

Alexandr66 likes this.
  5. McGraw

McGraw Racer

This is 8k/32 megapixels

[​IMG]

Alexandr66 likes this.
  6. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

7. Steve Hindon

Nice shots ..but wrong car ... Read OP .. this is for MAK CORP Mclaren MP4 only

8. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

lolol :D Was convinced it's for 643, goes to show how much i know about these old F1 cars :D Sorry OP.

9. Must say thank you all for participating in this contest. I really appreciate all your entries.

... and the winner is: McGraw for this screenshot. CONGRATULATIONS.

Can contact me through PM or sending a mail to zortzigarren@gmail.com so that I can know how to send the 20€ prize.

Cheers all. Thank you all!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Alexandr66 likes this.
  10. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Wow thanks!

Can't believe you picked mine amongst all this competition.

Will contact you now.

11. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Congrats,

It is really good shot/view for print. Little improvements around pp-filter, more neutral colors and it will be wonderfull..

12. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Yeah I'm going to tweak it a bit to get it just right for print etc.