1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots and Videos ( DISCUSSION )

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by D.Jankovic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

F8 wont work for me i use F12 through steam.

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

On phone not home so bare with my explaination

Use middle mouse button to open WIP photo mode. There is option on bottom there is some option with camera when you click that 2 times to any side it will have fixed camera where your driver head is.. and you drive around position your car and use F12 to take photo etc.

3. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I can't get that to work. Thanks anyway.

Guys, please how do you take screenshots???

:(

Cheers
    Robin

4. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

(Use middle mouse button to open WIP photo mode ) This means press the scroll wheel down it works like a button .:D:D.

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Here u go... so i was talking about that cordinates option follow car.. click it once or two times and then drive car around and position it to take screenshot..

Check latest screenshots on screenshot section and you will get the idea how it goes.

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Check post above and
    Steam screenshots are F12
    In game screenshots (saved in documents folder) F8

and if for some weird reason none of those work. Download fraps or some app for recordig that allows also takeing screenshot..

Amd/nvidia gpu-s also have its own feature where you can take screenshots and vides with it

7. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I was already in that mouse middle wheel menu(thanks for that) this morning, but it does not seem to work. I can click buttons whatever I want: I cannot get into free mode and when in sctreen mode seeing the car driving I cannot take screenshots. F8 doesn't work. F12 gets me a CTD almost.

What is this???:confused:

Cheers
    Robin

8. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Check the Settings/IN-Game menu in steam. Screenshot shortcut keys it should be set to F12 by default. and tick the 3 settings Display a notification,Play sound and save an uncompressed copy.

Robin_NL likes this.
  9. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Thanks for helping me, but in bold, how do I get there in steam(?), sorry for bothering you all.:oops:

Cheers
    Robin

10. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

LOL ok here is a vid for you :D:D
    Go to the Steam menu top left click on it then click on settings then click on In Game menu
    check that F12 is set to screenshots

Robin_NL and D.Jankovic like this.
  11. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Thanks, did that, made a special Screenshots file into the documents/acc files , ticked all the boxes I had to tick.
    But pressing F12 gave me a CTD again...

So: Verivying cache integrity

F12= CTD.

There is something wrong with my ACC installation.

What to do?

Cheers
    Robin

12. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Thanks, did that, made a special Screenshots file into the documents/acc files , ticked all the boxes I had to tick.
    But pressing F12 gave me a CTD again...

So: Verifying cache integrity

F12= CTD.

There is something wrong with my ACC installation.

What to do?

Cheers
    Robin

13. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Try this first Verify Integrity if game files through steam.
    [​IMG]

Robin_NL likes this.
  14. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I deleted whole game and reinstalled, took time but it works now, F8 and F12.

Thanks for the help Paul!

Cheers
    Robin

15. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

;):D:D glad to here it . Although that was going to be my next suggestion.

Robin_NL likes this.
  16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Hello. In this thread we discus about the photo video thread so we can have only photos or videos in those treads and not discussion etc. (nothing biggy just to keep the thread clear etc)

You can uppload screenshots multiple ways.. either on some websites like Imgur,dropbox etc etc. (i use imgur since it is the easy one) And uppload it on certain website and then copy image URL and here on forums
    next to the smiley face you will see this icon [​IMG] click on it it will open separate window

[​IMG]

and you paste your image URL there and just click insert... If the link is working you should see your photo load up in the text box.
    if not. Try again with next link etc.

Paul Sutton likes this.
  17. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Make Shure the format is jpg and other format's wont work.

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

20 something laps on Heavy storm and i did went off on that last left hander with puddle like 6-7 times (tuched wall also couple of times now idk maybe this also affect the dirt )

19. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Can someone post me a 1080p screen taken while racing?

I have to run the game at 4k (my tv set resolution) because at 1080p no matter the settings the game looks incredibly bad, bland, aliased and washed out while on 4k it's really 1000 times better even if i set all to low

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both pictures from MP session.. first one strong rain and 2nd one is sundown. All settings almost on epic getting 45-60fps

And picture does not do it justice because of the compression but game is more beautiful ten on screenshots :)