1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots and Videos ( DISCUSSION )

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by D.Jankovic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

How weird my game at 1080p looks so much worse! What are you settings in detail?

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

3. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Thanks a lot! Can't wait ti test these when i get home and see if my game will finally look decent at 1080p and not like an early 2000 game!

4. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

This is for Henning :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Make Shure you click on the image to get the full size one before copying the image address.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Hey we will move discussion here.

So. At the moment free camera is very limited so one trick people use is
    Middle mouse button
    And photo mode menu will pop up...now almost at the bottom you will see option follow car something.. you can click that couple of times and camera will look like bugged out inside if the car...

but when you move the car you get camera sitting at drivers hight. And then just drive around widouth tuching f1 for camera.. adjust your car the way you want and take screenshot.. hopefully this is helpfull.

mESCx, Robin_NL and Tino66 like this.
  6. renato63

renato63 Racer

Thanks, tonight when I get home I'll try! ;)

7. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I hope so. Thanks!

Cheers
    Robin

8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

So I left the ACC Showroom on like a screensaver overnight(>12 hours)

Now my replays get stuck in pits, no cars to be seen, different cameras, nothing works, not even in car/cockpit.

Uninstalled and re-installed but to no avail....

Hotstint Singleplayer just ONE car in game.

:confused:

Anybody?

Cheers

9. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Not sure it is a common thing to use ACC showroom as a screensaver:p Maybe try to move the ACC folder in documents temporally to see if that fix it?

Robin_NL and D.Jankovic like this.
  10. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

Guys, can somebody tell me how can I modify the TV camera positions in replay mode? I saw so many screenshots from different camera positions/angles, but I still did not figure it out how can make these unique positions. :eek:o_O

11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Page 2
    Check 2nd post(my) where i explain how to get that sort of free camera..

And if you are not aware there is two TV cameras angles for every track..One is tracking car from a bit further away one close ups... and one have vignete second one dont... but i belive you are interested in that post on page 2.

Adam Jonas likes this.
  12. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

Superb, next time when I will make screenshots will try this out, thank you! :)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. ivann_11

ivann_11 Racer

Am I allowed to upload (or stream) ACC gameplay videos on YouTube without permission from Kunos?
    If not, how do I get one?

14. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Discussion about screenshots and videos is in this thread so we dont bury that thread with discussion posts

I belive it is realistic because when you have lights shining on surface it does lose sense of depth. But if you take a look at lights from far away you can see more details on it

Lights close to the car
    [​IMG]
    Lights from a distance

[​IMG]

curbs from a distance angle

[​IMG]

16. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Hi,
    I highly disagree with what you are saying, that 1st screen you posted is just ridiculous, its very far from realistic, the light is so bright its just washing away all the details within the surface of the tarmac,
    it must be at least 60% too bright, and another thing also regarding it, there is rules on these lights also not to startle the drivers when racing behind them,
    imagine racing hard into the night on a long stint, and someone comes up behind you with the lights that bright, the distraction would be insane so obviously some thought behind it,
    either way I been watching night racing all my life and from the experience its not realistic, not personally for me,
    check and compare youll find its not accurate, also all cars produce different patterns with the lights, all I see here is just bright generic white light like an over exposed torch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The angle of the lights is all wrong, look at the picture below, the majority of the light on the ground is blue because of the gril,
    the actual lights themselves are way in the distance and diffused a lot, its not just a massive white patch of light on the ground, and all cars are different and unique looking the lights.
    [​IMG]

Freddie Seng likes this.
  17. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

I mean if no one can see the difference then im lost.
    the 2 can not even be compared at all 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Of course they are different. One of them is white and the other is yellow LOL. (just kidding)

chargingcar likes this.
  19. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Look at GT Sport, it looks mind blowing for example, they have more than 1 light source per cars lights,
    [​IMG]
    ACC just looks like 1 single light source so 1 style of light, applied to all content, the pattern itself is unrealistic and way too bright and not enough sources, if cars have 2-3-4 sources of light then they all require adding and each car a unique pattern on the ground, then it will be realistic,
    waited what 5 years for them to create night racing to make every single car use the exact same light on all cars, which does not look realistic,
    just my opinion of course dont hang me just yet, IDK, Id spend weeks and weeks making patterns and settings and extra sources but maybe thats just me, oh and GT Sport and Pcars 2, these guys seem to make them look nice.

路人丙IC likes this.
  20. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

It depends. As far as I´ve seen, yellow lights are not usual in Blancpain

D.Jankovic likes this.