1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Screenshots and Videos ( DISCUSSION )

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by D.Jankovic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Scroll whell to increase camera speed?

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Tundra and richard thompson like this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I use steam F12 and in setings i enable uncompressed photos also so when i take a screenshot with F12 steam saves 2 photos. 1 for steam.. not full quality and uncompressed one 2mb aprox in size witch is way better quality and detail

4. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

I been testing every button combination to rotate/roll camera, so how do you do it?

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

sadly still no button to do it... i enable F7 camera go above the car...look down and then hold left mouse button and then move mouse left... and somehow i end up rotating camera :D

it takes a bit of time..and to get it right.. because all controls get inverted or what not.. so it gets difficult a bit.. but worth a try for a cool screenshot :D

Tino66 likes this.
  6. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Sometimes taking decent screenshots needs more talent than flatting out Eau Rouge :D:D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

No its just bad connection from your side or guy ahead :)

Nox likes this.
  8. cippo74

cippo74 Rookie

I have the 200 MEGA fiber
    I do not think so!

9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

10. Nox

Nox Racer

You can have the best internet connection, if the server has internet problems it will not help you!

11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Because its already on mine pc a wallpaper :D

Jk this one catched my eye pretty fast also...love it.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Even when you pause replay? or only when cars are moving?