1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

Thanks Marco. I mean all the car. I wait for you this evening. :)

2. BATINA74

BATINA74 Racer

3. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

As promised.
    Please take note it's only just a rough test, absolutely not acceptable from my point of view. Only a starting point, unfortunately I have not time to invest on this topic. If someone more skilled than me could help, I'll be grateful.
    I think you have to try to work also with alpha channel and brightness and contrast of texture to improve the specular and diffuse effect that make the car a little bit too "flat". I found the trick is to edit the "CAR_chassis_map2.dds" file. The green component seems to give a 0 reflection. Didn't tried other component, I let you to test....;)

My (poor) result with your skin

Partial matt (only black parts)
    [​IMG]
    Total matt
    [​IMG]
    Attached the files used.

Attached Files:

Riccardo likes this.
  4. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

Thanks Marco i will make some test. Total matt is not appreciable, partial matte is better. but where you have find CAR_chassis_map2.dds ?

5. marcocale

marcocale Hardcore Simmer

As I told you this morning, having a total matt car need still a lot of work, and I'm also convinced you should have access to the 3D model to change some material characteristic (like the specular and diffuse parameter).
    I'm quite sure you can't obtain a realistic aspect only working on textures. If someone will contradict my statements I'll be happy...:)

6. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

Let me get this right chaps, this is not an official paint kit you are using? What size are the paint kits going to be? Does anyone know? The work you have done without one though is brilliant.

7. Repyeah

Repyeah Racer

I've tried to make some driver faces, but don't know how to make it with modelling.

So this is samples with a simple face picture (need some adjusts for sides):

My face (with glasses)

ma tronche dans AC en replay.png

With a famous guy :

barack obama face.png

8. ProTraX

ProTraX Racer

Yay or nay??

[​IMG]

9. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

Deffo nay!

10. ProTraX

ProTraX Racer

Lmao xD

Simon Roberts likes this.
  11. Vitor Costa

Vitor Costa Gamer

12. try with ipnotic spiral :D

13. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

some update:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vitor Costa likes this.
  14. prunn

prunn Racer

trying out my new Radeon HD7950[​IMG]
    Awesome! :D

15. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

wow guys :eek: great screen shots and indeed lovely skins, I want them all, please upload them beside the pics :D

16. BATINA74

BATINA74 Racer

17. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

Final version:
    [​IMG]

Skin: file complete with preview and color choice: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4gzh59
    Decompress it and put in the Lotus Skin Folder.

If you want to see a video (HD720) of this skin:

Thanks!

the_meco likes this.
  18. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Simracer

Some "motion screenshots" ;)

paulieGTR, the_meco and Philippeapo like this.
  19. Hervé

Hervé Rookie

For the fun :

[​IMG]

Hervé

20. Laccoo

Laccoo Gamer