1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. One of the few truly nice shots, good work.

2. Hervé

Hervé Rookie

Thank you it is very kind Hampus ;)

3. Hervé

Hervé Rookie

An other one :

[​IMG]

Good night !

Hervé ;)

luchian, JocoG, nijeat and 6 others like this.
  4. toot

toot Gamer

a very tiny dog ran over your photo!

5. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

or cat..
    [​IMG]

Hervé likes this.
  6. Hervé

Hervé Rookie

:p:p loll:) Such as it !

7. baloche

baloche sorry for my english

lol this is the Kunos signature :p

Hervé likes this.
  8. Calin

Calin Gamer

The skid marks look so good, almost real.

9. Gray Fox

Gray Fox Gamer

[​IMG]

is not very well..:confused:

10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please use the search function. Already posted. Merging...

Gray Fox likes this.
  11. pharmajoe

pharmajoe Rookie

12. cooldude359

cooldude359 Rookie

13. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Dude, how did you get that mod livery and rims option in there?

14. the_meco

the_meco Alien

15. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Yeah, I saw it in my hunting...probably not a consequential thing to do since the lotus is just a part of a tech presentation...but I'm new to modding, I've modded a few games but nothing as advanced as AC. I figured I'd start somewhere ;). Thanks man.

the_meco likes this.
  16. Bullus

Bullus Racer

acs 2013-06-16 03-10-36-08.jpg acShowroom_2013_11_08_21_38_01_094.png Showroom_bmw_m3_gt2_8-11-2013-20-1-47.jpg Some shots

juluka likes this.
  17. juluka

juluka Hardcore Simmer

18. Bullus

Bullus Racer

2013-11-08_00005.jpg 2013-11-08_00004.jpg 2013-11-08_00003.jpg

Too bad AA isn't working

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    Alexandr likes this.