1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Yes trees are moving too with better modeling and rendering, grass changes and becomes wet with the rain. So many details like this.
    Very happy ! Keep pushing Kunos !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Also small little detail on that night video in ferarri you can see that reverse camera display. When cars are actually close it emits brighter light in cockpit and makes a bit of glow effect inside cockpit

[​IMG]
    So manny cool little details :)

3. Speed RacerX

Speed RacerX Gamer

Copy Pasta Everyone!

(didn't see this posted yet)

4. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Well it's the same old Spa Wet, but with VVV talk over.

5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I’m actually not sure real life series is live. Have a feeling it is refreshed per sector time. Never given it too much thought really when watching F1 and other stuff but if you think about it how would they know who is in front with certainty in most series other then who broke the sector timing beams first? GPS tracking isn’t accurate enough for this so yeah, I’m actually thinking that refreshing by sector is the the correct way to do it

6. Poloman

Poloman Racer

No, F1 is actually live, and i believe blancpain too, but im not sure.

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I’ll keep an eye on it next race. Would be curious how though

8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

The feeling when Project Cars 2 gets rekt in both physics and graphics:

...by pre-alpha demo. :D

Okay tbh pCars 2 can look great in some weather/lighting conditions. And really bad in some others. But I kinda hope those ACC and Thrustmaster billboards were just for E3 purpose. And final game will have real billboards (if licensing allows?) since we can't mod it now :confused: I have the real billboards mod for all AC1 tracks, really adds to immersion. But of course if track license doesn't cover all billboards then not much can be done

9. plaid

plaid Alien

Yes. And on the nür 24h drivers get distracted by the Smell of Bratwurst. At least one driver complained that He got Damn hungry.
    But i assume Having a one or multiple Cars close to you at high Speeds helps to Focus.

Anyway i Hope there will be also Parts of your Crew Having visible faces and the crewchief will have a proper Voice (Acting). With additional Details like the fireworks that could Really improve the immersion.

Yes. Also the Banners with the Game or Developer Arent nice, Thats allready mentioned in The Intros.
    Besides it would be a nice if the Acc Logo would be smaller and a big blancpain Logo Would be included in the Menu before and After the Race.
    It doesnt help in pcars2 that they put the Name of the game and Studio everywhere.

10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I think it's licensing issue usually. Laguna Seca in AC had 100% real billboards, because license covered it. But if it's done for some other reason, would be really dumb. Pcars 2 has SMS/pCars billboards all over. We know what game we are playing, thanks. But fairly sure it's a licensing thing. But imo even empty billboard is better than fake one

11. plaid

plaid Alien

Maybe, but in that cause i would leave them just empty. In the best case i forget that im just Playin a Game, the Logos make this harder.
    Anyway its just a Detail, as Long as The ai Manages Rain and endurance races and the career offers more than a simple Championship.

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  12. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Maybe also the interior of our car should be a little brighter too ( The car headlights on your back could enlighten the cookpit when is close to us).
    Not so much like Pcars 2 (too much light in Pcars and appears/dissapears brutally)

But still a very good detail too, totally agree. Very pleasant too see graphical stuffs like that on a sim.

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

How does AC boards break immersion? What if Kunos pay to have ACC on boards at the real tracks? Will that still break immersion?

14. plaid

plaid Alien

I Dont like to See activision Logos on the Walls in an Actiongame and i dont want to Receive Emails in an espenionage Adventure advertising bodypart enlargement Pills or female companions from eastern Europe.

Seriously: its a Minor Detail. No Biggi.

15. Speed RacerX

Speed RacerX Gamer

I'm sure they are on it but I hope the infields get filled in. Trailers, etc something that would too add to the immersion.

16. Speed RacerX

Speed RacerX Gamer

13 minute video of day to night transition

17. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Is it the same build used on E3?
    Seems like every new ACC video popping up looks better and better.
    Love new menu and start of the race intro showing the grid of cars and close ups of the track, really sets the mood.
    And all that team delivered 2 weeks before originally planned demo in Misano. Speachless.
    Just can't wait for EA.
    Is some closed beta sooner a possibility?

GRFOCO likes this.
  18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I can't wait to drive on Chris Goodwins team #188, CG is awesome

Freddie Seng likes this.
  19. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Billboard literally saying "Hey dude, don't forget.... this is a game". Definition of breaking immersion. It's a small detail but not totally meaningless either. But I'm sure only reason Kunos ever used AC billboards, is track licensing issues, think they actually stated that somewhere.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  20. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Sorry but this in my mind is just being totally pedantic to the point of being a joke. If a billboard can make you forget or remember reality I think you have bigger problems.....
    This argument never sticks, have you been to all the tracks? How do you know on the day they scanned they didn't have their billboard? You don't. So now go imagine they did just like you imagine you're in a real car.... FN.

pippo10 and D.Jankovic like this.