1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official Screenshots & Videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mibrandt, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Ansel RT is obviously regular Ansel with RTX features added. The article has no information about whether ACC will support basic Ansel, which is presumably what the question was regarding.

All we know about ACC and RTX is what Aris posted...

[​IMG]

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

3. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Great....how do you make a screenshot in ACC...:oops:

Cheers
    Robin

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

@AC Support Can we maybe get two separate treads with Photos and Videos in them? :)

5. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Guys, let's continue in the dedicated section and keep this thread for official teaser material, thanks in advance!

D.Jankovic likes this.
  6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

7. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]
    From Instagram

9. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Not sure if I am just blind, but I don't remember the Lamborghini having dirt build up over time whilst you raced it in the first build, yet I see the Bentley there both clean and dirty. Does this mean the new update will include dirt build up?

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG] Marco`s FB post.

I was used to believe that wet racing in motorsport games was more good for visuals than for anything else. Reproducing wet conditions requires a massive workflow, that maybe 1% of players can really appreciate in all its depth. And actually, having our Studio hosted in a race track for 9 years, I never heard a real driver saying "thanks God it's raining and I can't wait to race". Also, player stats tell us that the large majority of the players prefer dry conditions, and I'm not surprised at all. Anyway, AC Competizione proved me I was wrong. Racing under heavy rain at Paul Ricard is (to me) such a total experience.
    So much that this time, I have to break my personal rules posting one ingame screen before the official release.

11. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    From Marco FB

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  12. Gunja

Gunja Alien

This made me laugh out loud.
    The screenshot takes my breath away. I know it's a screenshot only because you wrote it is.

Ischemica likes this.
  13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOURCE: DrivingItalia.net FB page

18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I don't the method to display the rain, but if it a particles system spread at raining zones over the circuit, maybe the camera could clip the particles object some meters ahead, so we only see far way smaller rain drops.

Kind of an immersive brake is the vertical rain drop, not very usable to happen, wind always have it word.

Epistolarius likes this.
  19. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

20. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I want that 650S so bad.

Son likes this.