1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Scrolling through driving options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loephi, Aug 29, 2016.

1. loephi

loephi Rookie

Hello Everybody

I have a Suggestion regarding adjustable Options while driving.

For instance the Turbo percentage needs two Buttons to be adjusted. one for upping the Option one for lowering. All the console Drivers are limited to only a few Buttons.

I hink a nice idea would be to make the adjustments only in one direction. (endless Menu 90%, 100%, 0%, 10%, etc.)

An Example: i want to adjust the Turbos to 100% and i am at 60. I press a certain button 4 times. If i press it a fifth time the Turbos will be back at 0%. So we can map 4 different Options to the steeringcross on the wheel instead of 2. especially for a car like the sf15t this would be great.

Another attempt to this Problem would be to use a kind of "alt or Fn" button. If i press a button i increase Turbo power, if i press this "alt" button and the Button dedicated for Turbos at the same time i decrease the Turbo power.

Hope you got my idea, i'm not a native Speaker.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash when scrolling through car list Mar 1, 2015
    ACC Controls & Peripherals MFD Auto scrolling issue [outdated Logitech Software issue] Jul 31, 2020
    ACC User Interface Bad scrolling function in MFD - solved! May 5, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Scrolling not working in VR 1.0.2 Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer servers list scrolling May 11, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Scrolling black lines on dvi screens (3 screens) Dec 9, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Driver profile not scrolling since 0.22 update Aug 30, 2014
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards 1.5.0 through 1.5.3 No ratings, no online, no acknowledgement Jul 31, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Incorrect drive through penalty for race start (video evidence) Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars non see through broken windshield at night AMG Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Audio ACC reverb/echo sound through start finish straights. Jul 22, 2020
    ACC Physics how to feel the limit of traction through the ffb Jul 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Drive Through penalties??? Race start Jul 4, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Throttle lifts on it's own while entering pits or cycling through menus (Mouse Steering) May 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Misano Drive Through absurd? Apr 28, 2020