1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Season pass scam

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ETatWAR, Aug 29, 2016.

1. the store does show descriptions of whats included in the season pass

2. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

You

Another one missing the point, read the posts, you dont get that message if you click the car in game, there is no logic to check the DLC for the excistence of car while the GAME just redirected you to the DlC for that car, again give a example of a other game where you ingame click content and then get redirected to a dlc that not contains the part?

Guukiecrunch likes this.
  3. if you click the car ingame it redirects you to the xbox store which shows you what dlc is currently available for the game, the only dlc available at the moment is the season pass which shows you what is included in the description. it doesnt show the prestige and performance pack as those are not available. your blaming the developer for you not reading the season pass description

talby71 and AyrtJ97 like this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

It is understandable that you wanted a certain car/track and that is why you click on the link. This then redirects you to XBOX Store not Kunos, so this is where it turns into an issue with the money grabbing Microsoft company, NOT Kunos. I expect the only link (other than the agreed payments received via selling the product for Kunos) is that Kunos have to link to the XBox store. So it is XBox store that took your money and it is them you should be contacting to get a refund. You seem adamant that you want Kunos to help you when they are developers, not the Retail firm you purchased the product from. In law you have to go to the retailer not the manufacturer. I agree that maybe Microsoft should be more honest with their description of the Season Pass and make it clear that it is FUTURE DLC, but as posted above there is a full list of what you get from the Season Pass and you were just hungry for something that was not available through the process you went through.

P.S. Kunos are very friendly with their DLC and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised when you get free DLC in the future - unless Microsoft force you to pay for everything, which is not the Kunos way.

talby71 likes this.
  5. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

Pfff. And why then redirects the game me to the store even do i cant download it? Why if i click the car again now i go to the store and it says installed? And again give me a example of game where if you click content you get redirected to a dlc that does not contain the part? You another pc user that has no clue how it works on xbox?

6. its not even microsoft at fault... microsoft have done nothing wrong they cant be blamed for someone not reading descriptions

talby71 likes this.
  7. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

It's to easy to point to the third party, i can't and i dont do that with my customers at my work, ah it's not us it's the distributors problem, that does not work like that, they are in this toghetter

8. Horus

Horus Alien

Who sold you the Season Pass? That is the first party not the third. Du'h!

9. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

Ah so when you click on a gun in batteflied (as a example) you get redircted to a dlc en then you check the dlc to see if that specific gun or that camouflage or whatever you want is actually in that dlc that you were just redirected to. Sure dude

10. lmao its like trying to educate pork..... first of all im a gamer that plays on xbox and ps4 and occasionally pc , i bought and posted about the season pass as soon as it went live on the xbox store and i also posted about what was included in the season pass from the clear description on the xbox store. the car is in the game but is part of a retailer exclusive package that may become available to buy in the future.

talby71 and AyrtJ97 like this.
  11. AyrtJ97

AyrtJ97 Rookie

As I said before, it makes no sense on redirectin you to the Season Pass, of course. But I'm also saying it does shows the description, wether you find it on the Store or you are redirected in game, I checked that out when I first got the game.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  12. it didnt direct you to a specific dlc it directed you to the store page which shows what dlc is currently available for purchase, you had to then click on the dlc which took you to the description page and then you had to click buy. you had plenty of time to see what your actually paying for but you clearly didnt read the description which is your fault no one elses

talby71 likes this.
  13. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

When you are redirected from the game this description is not available, I just checked again.

Also in the UK there is only one DLC and that is the season pass.

I really don't understand how a load of guys without the xbox are slagging off the box owners that have purchased this in good faith because of an issue with the XBOX version. Haven't you got anything better to do?

The prestige and performance cars are NOT available to buy in DLC but the game redirects you to the store to buy DLC for them. This is not a Microsoft problem this is a game problem!

ETatWAR likes this.
  14. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

L

Oh men here we go again

THE GAME SENDED ME TO THE DLC, if yoy click the car in game the Game tells you to buy the dlc by redirecting you to it, this freaking works in EVERY XBOX GAME like this, you want something, you click it, you het redirected to the proper dlc you buy it an then you have it

Not with assetto , it's all the same but you dont get the content

15. but then you click on the season pass which shows the description then you can either click buy or leave the page

talby71 and Horus like this.
  16. Horus

Horus Alien

Was it a Kunos store? Did you read any description? NO, a fool and his money...

talby71 and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  17. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

On my Xbox it doesn't!

Do you have the Disk version or digital download installed on your Xbox?

18. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

That you dont know what a third-party means in business is not my problem but you look a little dumb if you bla bla to me

19. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

don't.

When you click the car with the cloud, you are directed to the season pass dlc, and only that which appears on the screen. no other option on screen, see:

[​IMG]

has 3 dlc available in store xbox (prestige, performance and season pass) but you are directed to the DLC that won't work (season pass)

the correct would be directed to the dlc prestige and no season pass.

ETatWAR likes this.
  20. talby71

talby71 Gamer

i don't play any games on PC only xbox
    i never buy any DLC unless i read what it includes first... NEVER
    the game redirects you to the Xbox store...you buy the DLC from xbox ( microsoft) ...if you want a refund you need to contact xbox support , only they can do the refund

don't people read what they pay for any more......

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Horus likes this.