1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Season Pass

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Patteyh, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Patteyh

Patteyh Rookie

Hello! I've been looking around some of the forum posts but, I haven't found the answer I am looking for.
    If I were to buy the Season Pass later today, would I still get the Japanese Pack, and the first Porsche Pack?

This would be my first Season pass purchase, so I would love to know before I waste 15 euros.

Thanks in advance :)

ingrobny likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione: Season Pass Sep 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season pass ps4 Aug 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season Pass? Jul 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season Pass Doesn't Cover a season Mar 17, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reason for Season Pass differences when same price? Feb 22, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC price WITH a season pass... Nov 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Season Pass in-store title Sep 30, 2020
    Console Lounge Playstation Store USA Season Pass discount Nov 3, 2017
    Bug reports PORSCHE DLC's not working with Season Pass Oct 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass Purpose Sep 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass Jul 11, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass on Offer [UK]. Jun 3, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass 2? May 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass on Xbox Gold Discount Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge [NA] Game & Season Pass -50% Mar 1, 2017

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Yes, of course you would!

ingrobny and Patteyh like this.
  4. Patteyh

Patteyh Rookie

Oh, okay, thanks! :)

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

You may want to get a confirmation as on PC there was only a Porsche season pass which included only the 3 Porsche packs not any other packs before or after it. I dont know if the console season pass was for all the other DLC's or also just the Porsche ones as we had on PC.

6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

On console, It gives access to Jap Pack, Red Pack and three Porsche Packs.

ingrobny, bradleyland and martcerv like this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I just looked it up and this is what it says, so it was a little different to the PC as @ZX636 mentioned above.

Good deal for you guys some great content in all those packs.

ingrobny likes this.
  8. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

I also got the prestige pack as well. When I put the season pass into my basket, the prestige pack went to download (Rather than £5.99), it wouldn't let me download though. I then bought the season pass (Prestige still had download rather than price) so I downloaded this before I downloaded the season pass, it worked. I then downloaded the season pass and the Japenese pass and the PP1. Good value

9. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

I also bought the season pass before Christmas. And exactly the same as described by DozUK --> also the prestige pack. And when not expected this is a kind of a surprise. And we Dutchies like that of course. Thx!! Now looking forward to the red pack and PP2 later this week/month ;)

ingrobny likes this.
  10. Horus

Horus Alien

It's just not fair! We PC guys are overlooked on all counts, now the console folks get tasty themes, when will we get themes! I WANT THEM THERE THEMES! :(

ingrobny likes this.
  11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You certainly will! :)

Patteyh and ingrobny like this.
  12. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

I usally don't buy season pass, but i think i have to do a exception for AC, i have already bought Prestige Pack, Porsche Pack 1 and Japanese Pack, but we on PS4 still have 3 packs coming our way, Porsche Pack 2, Red Pack and British Car Pack and maybe new DLC packs after that :), by the way the season pass is on sale 44% off on the Playstation Store, it ends 21/01/2017 (01/21/2017).

Patteyh and Horus like this.
  13. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

I wonder if this season pass also will give (free) access to e.g. upcoming British pack and new DLC's or 'just' the Porsche Packs 1,2,3 and Red Pack??

Kunos people also need to eat and take care of the cat(s)

ingrobny likes this.
  14. ingrobny

ingrobny Gamer

I assume it will give us free access to all upcoming DLC or else we don't need any season pass, at least i don't, maybe i have to wait to see what's included in the season pass...

But you are right, if every DLC was included in this season pass, Kunos would not make any money or very little on the DLC's :oops:.

Edit.

This is what the description says, but it says nothing about upcoming DLC like the British Car Pack.
    I have the Japanese Pack and the first Porsche Pack, so it looks like i don't need the season pass :oops:.

The DLC Season Pass gives you access to the following future downloadable content - the JAPANESE PACK DLC, RED PACK DLC, and the upcoming PORSCHE DLC packs. In total over 30 new cars, as well as the Red Bull track, and also includes an exclusive livery and theme.

Edit (again :))

If there is 3 Porsche packs and the red pack, i will save 30,- nok or more if i'm buying the season pass now when it's on sale.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Patteyh likes this.
  15. Patteyh

Patteyh Rookie

Yeah, thanks! I'm gonna buy the season pass when we get our wifi working again. Hopefully the Season Pass covers the British Pack and other DLC's. But a manu has said before me, it's worth the extra cash. Kunos has done an amazing job with the game! :)

ingrobny likes this.