1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 Server disconnecting after 18-20 seconds

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by mr_malavey, Apr 11, 2018.

1. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Hi guys can anyone help me please?

I join or make a lobby and between 18-20 seconds of being in the server I get disconnected.
    I've tried several tracks and cars but always the same issue.
    My Internet connection is not to bad at 45mb dl, 8mb ul and around 30ms ping.
    I've tried other games online and don't have any connection issues so it seems to be purely an assetto issue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Disconnecting from Competition servers Sep 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Disconnecting calls on all servers Feb 20, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Disconnecting from server after 15 seconds of joining Jul 30, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer Game version vs Server version Yesterday at 2:44 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC Server Reserved Slot Yesterday at 12:03 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Stutter/microlags when ppl joining servers Sunday at 7:33 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Can drivers select a Class manually (eg AM, PRO etc) for a Server or is it always automatic? Apr 6, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is Broadcast SDK found in the Server folder for client game only? Apr 4, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Dedicated server shuts by itself Apr 3, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server - remote control Mar 31, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible to join an ACC server though a URL or some protocol? Mar 29, 2021
    ACC Tools ACC Server Manager (ITA-ENG) Mar 28, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions I raced in Competition Server and got 0 CP Mar 28, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting discounts from different servers. Mar 26, 2021
    ACC Tools ACC Server stats tool for the web Mar 17, 2021

3. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

I have the same issue, have you resolved the problem?

4. Alex_iles210

Alex_iles210 Rookie

Yes finally no the only one with this stupid problem. Ive had the game now for almost a year but I cannot seem to find any fixes I've looked on the Internet I've looked on YouTube I've disconnected my router I've deleted the game and reinstalled it on numerous occasions but unfortunately cannot get the problem to go away. So my question to you is have found a resolution yet??

5. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

sadly I havent

6. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

looks like no one is interested now ACC is out

7. Jack passey

Jack passey Rookie

You're not the only one. I have no idea what's going on. I've just bought the bloody thing.

8. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

I see lobbies online so it must be working for others, but how?

9. So im mot the only one who has thish problem

10. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

now im have the exact same problem with ACC...... Multiplayer is like a myth to me.

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Hardcore Simmer

12. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie