1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Server disconnecting after 18-20 seconds

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by mr_malavey, Apr 11, 2018.

1. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

Hi guys can anyone help me please?

I join or make a lobby and between 18-20 seconds of being in the server I get disconnected.
    I've tried several tracks and cars but always the same issue.
    My Internet connection is not to bad at 45mb dl, 8mb ul and around 30ms ping.
    I've tried other games online and don't have any connection issues so it seems to be purely an assetto issue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Game keeps disconnecting from Server after being idle May 10, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Disconnecting from online servers Feb 10, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Disconnecting from Competition servers Sep 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Disconnecting calls on all servers Feb 20, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Disconnecting from server after 15 seconds of joining Jul 30, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer ACC dedicated server race start hangs, but only on Nordshleife Saturday at 6:06 PM
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Setting Apr 7, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Missing information in ACC Server Admin Handbook Version 1.10.0 Apr 3, 2024
    Bug reports Lap 0 Laptime is way off! Multiplayer Server Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Unplanned multiplayer server outage Mar 13, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Moon Icon Serverlist Feb 7, 2024

3. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

I have the same issue, have you resolved the problem?

4. Alex_iles210

Alex_iles210 Rookie

Yes finally no the only one with this stupid problem. Ive had the game now for almost a year but I cannot seem to find any fixes I've looked on the Internet I've looked on YouTube I've disconnected my router I've deleted the game and reinstalled it on numerous occasions but unfortunately cannot get the problem to go away. So my question to you is have found a resolution yet??

5. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

sadly I havent

6. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

looks like no one is interested now ACC is out

7. Jack passey

Jack passey Rookie

You're not the only one. I have no idea what's going on. I've just bought the bloody thing.

8. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

I see lobbies online so it must be working for others, but how?

9. So im mot the only one who has thish problem

10. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

now im have the exact same problem with ACC...... Multiplayer is like a myth to me.

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

12. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

13. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

Well guys it seems I have a wi-fi dead spot, tried a cable connection from my router to the PS4 and it worked a treat, so I am gonna invest in a wi-fi extender.
    Hope this post helps anyone with the same problem

14. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

Wi-fi extender was a success, can now join and stay in multiplayer races.
    Lan ethernet cable or wi-fi extender kit, both worked a treat

15. Garry Given

Garry Given Rookie

Anyone got any other fixes for this issue? It's definitely not an internet issue on my side. Had this game since day 1 and haven't been able to stay in a multiplayer lobby more than 20 seconds before getting the connection failure appearing on screen. Game has been deleted completely and reinstalled many times. Contacted kunos without reply. This game seems doomed just like the last console release from them.

16. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

You need a LAN cable or wi-fi extender, I had exact same problem as you, even if you do a network test on your console and it says your connection is fine, it isn't.
    You may have a wi-fi dead spot and not realize it.
    After trying all kinds of stuff that didn't work, including port forwarding, simply connecting with a cable worked a treat, so I went for a BT wi-fi extender and haven't looked back since.

17. Garry Given

Garry Given Rookie

Over the course of having the game I have tried a wired connection, WiFi and have upgraded my broadband in that time with none of that working. Just used my phone to hotspot instead and it worked. Strange as that changes to nat type 3 which is a worse connection at lower speeds. Only game I have ever had connection issues with

18. Nomis67

Nomis67 Rookie

19. Garry Given

Garry Given Rookie