1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Server Issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by HLR Ghosty, Oct 26, 2018.

1. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

I bought the game around 2 months ago and still cant see any servers what so ever, I also get a disconnected message when loading the game.

I have rebooted my router, reset my console and reinstalled the game with no joy. I opened a support ticket but they cant work out the issue and sent me here. Other games connect and work fine online.

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Weird connection issue with Server browser Jun 7, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Servers down issue 11/07/2021 Nov 8, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Which sub-forum for dedi server install issues? Oct 25, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Car won't move in multiplayer [issue of the server entered, not the user side] Oct 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox servers and best laps issues Jun 12, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Random in game session time [known issue with ildling server - resolved by rejoin or server restart] Mar 13, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Server list issues Jan 8, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Problems with LAN servers list [Display issue only] Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer List of servers; practice time issue Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server - CPU load issues on higher spec machine Dec 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server issue - ==Err Rejected Driver 0/1 Track Medals Nov 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Competitive server issue Nov 2, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer [1.5.8] Server-side timeMultiplier does not affect weather transition - issue is Wine, no solution Oct 7, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Region issue - Competition server Jul 12, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server - Track Temperature Issues May 7, 2020

3. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Could you clarify, who sent you here for support?

4. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

5. Rudski

Rudski Alien

6. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Yes, I was told he would pass it along but nothing could be done at the moment and to try the forum. I couldn't seem to find anyone with the issue though.

He did apologise for the situation.

7. Rudski

Rudski Alien

ok fair enough.
    I did a quick search and the only thing I could find was someone who mentioned a similar issue and he said he resolved it by pulling the power outta the xbox for 30 seconds and then starting it back up. Once he did that he said the servers just appears. Could you give that ago please?

8. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Tried that last night and this morning. I have even opened the xbox ports for assetto to no avail. I can get online fine on pc but not xbox .

The pc isn't holding up aswell as it used to which is the reason for the switch along with my friends are on xbox. I have kinda run out of ideas. Lol

9. Rudski

Rudski Alien

I reported this thread so hopefully someone from Kunos will be able to help. Sorry I don't have any other suggestions.

10. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Thank you and thanks for your help :)

11. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Tried another router today and still the same, as soon as i boot the game and the 505 logo comes up it gives an error at the top of the screen telling me it cant connect to the server, this is even before the game loads up

12. Rudski

Rudski Alien

13. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

The support ticket that is open is the one where they told me to try here, not created a new one since we have spoken as they couldn't solve the issue .

14. Rudski

Rudski Alien

ok. Fair enough. I hope someone helps you out soon.

15. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Still the same after 3 routers, multiple resets of routers and console. This is the error I get when I boot the game at the start when the 505 logo is on screen

My other games work fine online, so far I have tried:

3 different routers
    2 consoles
    Hard reset of the consoles more than once
    Factory reset the consoles
    Re installed the game twice
    Have phoned my isp who say there should not be an issue
    Opened ports even though I shouldn't have to as upnp is enabled on the router
    Deleted my save game

Support say they cant re produce the issue so cant help

Bent Lüchow Poulsen likes this.
  16. gene0514

gene0514 Rookie

I get that message too when I start up my game occasionally, especially if I'm opening it after the console has been in sleep mode with the game still running in the background. The servers still show up for me, however. Have you tried any other xbox live accounts on your xbox? I doubt that this is the issue, but who knows. Perhaps try connecting to a hotspot made on your phone and see if the issue is still there. That way you'll know for sure if its a network issue.

17. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

I used my second account and my sons, just tried your suggestion of using my phone as a hotspot and still no joy

18. gene0514

gene0514 Rookie

Do you have a physical copy of the game or digital?

19. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Physical

20. gene0514

gene0514 Rookie

Well the ultimate test would be to try another person's disc (or use game share with someone who owns the digital version of the game), but basically you've ruled out network, console, and live account as potential causes of your issue, so I can't think of anything else other than an issue with your game copy. Maybe someone else has an idea for another potential cause, but I can't really come up with one.

21. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

UK .thanks for your help though. It's much appreciated