1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

XB1 Server Issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by HLR Ghosty, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Rudski

Rudski Alien

I'm only guessing here but could it be that your version installed isn't patched? I assume if you don't have the current patch you may not see the servers, I don't have the console version but I thought it might be a good suggestion.

2. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

The xbox usually updates games or will inform you when there is one. The version I have installed is v1.20.0.0 according to the game hub

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  3. gene0514

gene0514 Rookie

I have the same version so thats not the issue, unfortunately.

4. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

I'm having same exact problem for about a welt now tried everything like you have to no avail

5. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

No idea sorry. Have never got the issue sorted out so stopped playing game. Support were no help and neither were kunos

6. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Actually devistated

7. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Funny thing is I also have it on pc with no issues but disconnects from the server on xbox as soon as I boot the game. It seems others are having the same issue on console as I have had a few messages now asking if I fixed it

8. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Almost a month later still here no fix ><

9. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

Nope, still no joy

10. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Mind me asking who your internet provider is mines Ee

Less then helpful don't recommend

11. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

I am on sky fiber , have been for years.

12. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

At least we ain't the same rules that out ..... I have officially given up as soon as 505 reffers me back to here again

13. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

I keep getting the same run around, yet apart from a few members who tried to help we get none here either.

Makes me wonder what the support forums are for

14. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

We might be getting somewhere folks !

Attached Files:

15. xMinxg

xMinxg Rookie

Could you mention me i have the issue too

16. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

He asked for links to other threads I incudled yours from what he's told me so far the process blem actual lies with xbox

17. HLR Ghosty

HLR Ghosty Gamer

I contacted xbox and they stated that the problem is not their end and to contact support on here

18. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Racer

why the 505 service desk marked the ticket "on hold"??
    It should be marked as "open" and he or she should be chasing Kunos to get this fixed..
    Instead they basically said, this is not our problem ,Kunos will need to sort this out.

Very proactive approach.

19. taylorp85

taylorp85 Rookie

Hi, great to find someone else with the same issue as me! I started playing Assetto Corsa about 6 months ago on Xbox One.

To start I did see servers but around October/November they stopped being available.

I also posted on the same topic in another section of this forum, stupidly I referred to it as ACC, but I was definitely referring to AC. Link to my post below
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/no-xbox-one-acc-servers-in-uk.54281/

As you report, all other games work fine, no connections issues. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling AC, no change. Mine was a download version of the game, no physical disc. Additional bits of info, my broadband is provided by Sky, not down a conventional line, not fibre.

Shall I raise a separate ticket with 505 service desk?

Let me know if there is any info I can provide to help.

Paul