1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 Server Issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by HLR Ghosty, Oct 26, 2018.

1. WoodyLizard

WoodyLizard Gamer

Success guys. After looking around the other night and thinking of what I posted before this one that the online aspect of the game stopped for me on the Xbox 1X after a console update around October last year.

So tonight I went to System settings on the console/Console info/Reset console/chose Reset and keep my games & apps option.

The console will then reset it self and start like new with you signing in, setting up you internet connection etc.

Loaded up the game and all my late Christmas presents came at once, multiplayer list heaven!!!

Really hope this helps others

Cheerio from DownUnder

2. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks for reporting Woody.

3. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Thanks, i reseted my Xbox and it works. Servers Online mode ON finally.

4. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

But a few days after, once again SERVERS OFF. Im so tired reseting my console over and over.

5. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Don't reset your xbox charge the location to another country and it'll restart the console and fix it iif it doesn't try a different country

I was maybe one of the first to fix this with support with 505 with the whole console reset was last resort and you have u use home xbox changes ect after a reset this way u don't use them at all and is faster

6. Reaper95BR

Reaper95BR Rookie

So, anyone got around solving this issue? After couple of months with the game uninstalled I decided to get back in it, but can't find any servers, even after powering off the console for 30 secs and all that, hard reseting the console is not an option and I can't seem to find anywhere on the AC webpage where I could file a complain or ticket or even get in touch with someone that could potentially solve my issue