1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

XB1 Server Issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by HLR Ghosty, Oct 26, 2018.

1. WoodyLizard

WoodyLizard Gamer

Success guys. After looking around the other night and thinking of what I posted before this one that the online aspect of the game stopped for me on the Xbox 1X after a console update around October last year.

So tonight I went to System settings on the console/Console info/Reset console/chose Reset and keep my games & apps option.

The console will then reset it self and start like new with you signing in, setting up you internet connection etc.

Loaded up the game and all my late Christmas presents came at once, multiplayer list heaven!!!

Really hope this helps others

Cheerio from DownUnder

2. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks for reporting Woody.

Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
ACC Multiplayer Kunos official #02 server issue Sunday at 11:57 AM
ACC Multiplayer online server disconnect issue since 0.6.4 Mar 14, 2019
Multiplayer Bugs & Issues yet another, "connection issue: the server seems to be unavailable" Mar 10, 2019
Bug reports Issues connecting to Multiplayer Servers Mar 6, 2019
ACC Multiplayer Issues with choosing a multiplayer server Feb 18, 2019
Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Connection issue: The server seems to be unavailable Jan 19, 2019
Troubleshooting - Workarounds Weird issue with VR and hosting a server Jan 3, 2019
Bug reports Server issue Dec 29, 2018
Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Connection issue: The server seems to be unavailable Dec 21, 2018
ACC Multiplayer Server log issue? please look. last update server is spamming huge logs Nov 27, 2018
ACC Multiplayer Server Issues Duplicated server Nov 26, 2018
ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server issues Nov 15, 2018
Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Connection Issue - server not available error after changing pc Oct 11, 2018
Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Really weird issue while starting server. Sep 22, 2018
ACC Rating & Leaderboards Server related issues Sep 14, 2018