1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Server Results

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Yafiire, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Yafiire

Yafiire Rookie

Hello good, I am trying to create a league with a statistical system on the web, but the server results json gives very strange information, numbers that do not make sense, but in the pdf guide it does not say anything, does anyone know what they mean? a greeting

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Lack of BOM in server results files Feb 15, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Results bad json Dec 19, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP server results are not logged Mar 30, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Is continuously reading results from a server session possible Jan 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to get Results (PS4 Dedicated server Nitrado) ? Dec 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server results json files oddly long 1st lap (1st sector) Nov 3, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer 1.5.8 server results.json Oct 9, 2020
    Chit Chat Room AC Results json file generation timing for server on loop [Resolved] Jan 14, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Server Results Output File Problems Aug 25, 2019
    ACC Tools Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker Aug 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server results files problems Jun 29, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server-Session start without players and keep it alive? / Live Results Jun 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer results.json only records people who are on the server when the session ends Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Starting dedicated server results in error Nov 19, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues acserver results path Sep 1, 2016

3. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

I use simresults.net just copy result json file in there

Yafiire likes this.
  4. Yafiire

Yafiire Rookie

O thanks but Is there a program that understands the data of the file and makes a table to upload it to my website?

5. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

Simresults will give you all the times,position fastest laps etc in a table but won't give you a league table I just made my own on.photoshop and fill in after each race

6. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

What numbers exactly you don't understand or don't make sense?

7. Yafiire

Yafiire Rookie

"currentDriverIndex": 0,
    "timing": {
    "lastLap": 144609,
    "lastSplits": [
    ],
    "bestLap": 143568,
    "bestSplits": [
    ],
    "totalTime": 1835910,
    "lapCount": 12,
    "lastSplitId": 2
    },
    "missingMandatoryPitstop": -1,
    "driverTotalTimes": [
    ]
    },
    {
    "car": {
    "carId": 1033,
    "raceNumber": 333,
    "carModel": 2,
    "cupCategory": 2,
    "teamName": "",
    "nationality": 0,
    "carGuid": -1,
    "teamGuid": -1,
    "drivers": [

I want to make a statistics table for my league but there is no application that allows me to get the data and put it on my website, I know there are web aps but I cannot put them on my website except with iframes ..
    A greeting.

8. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

This is what I get from json file inn simresults will give all statistics of each driver aswell

Attached Files:

9. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

You need to parse the file yourself. The good thing is it is a JSON file, so it is very easy to deserialize it in your code and use as you need. Regarding the data, I think it is pretty self-explanatory, one thing that might come confusing is timing values (lastLap, lastSplits, totalTime...), which are in milliseconds. Car model and Track IDs are listed in the server handbook PDF.

10. Yafiire

Yafiire Rookie

I know that this website is fine but as you get all that data for a table on your website, that is not copying and pasting, it has an iframe but it is not too good, there is no app that extracts the data in html ACCTrackerManager would be the solution but It is only for private use I can not put it on my website.

11. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

12. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Excuse the shameless plug, but ACC Results Companion (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/download) might help you with this.

You point it at the server results folder
    upload_2020-7-22_22-32-11.png

It will import the results files and parse them.
    upload_2020-7-22_22-33-3.png

By right clicking on the session or laps, you can export as CSV or JSON with the codes (eg Car model) replaced with names etc and things like lap numbers and positions gaps all calculated. It would be all a bit manual though, so that may not be for you If so, @AndyK70 's suggestion is a good one

Main translations you'll need:-
    • session type R/Q/FP = Race, qualifying and practice
    • The final results are all in sessionResult.leaderboardLines
    • isWetSession - 1 if wet - I don't know when the cutover occurs, but best to say if wet tyres were used
    • carId - unique id for the car...this is likely to change session to session
    • car model - see below
    • car_model car_name
      0 Porsche 991 GT3 R
      1 Mercedes-AMG GT3
      2 Ferrari 488 GT3
      3 Audi R8 LMS GT3
      4 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
      5 McLaren 650S GT3
      6 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018)
      7 BMW M6 GT3
      8 Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)
      9 Porsche 911II Cup GT3
      10 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015)
      11 Bentley Continental GT3 (2015)
      12 Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3
      13 Rieter R-EX GT3
      14 Emil Frey Jaguar G3
      15 Lexus RC F GT3
      16 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO
      17 Honda NSX GT3
      18 Lamborghini Huracan ST
      19 Audi R8 LMS EVO
      20 AMR V8 Vantage GT3
      21 Honda NSX GT3 EVO
      22 McLaren 720S GT3
      23 Porsche 991 II GT3 R
      50 Alpine A110 GT4
      51 Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
      52 Audi R8 LMS GT4
      53 BMW M4 GT4
      55 Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
      56 Ginetta G55 GT4
      57 KTM X-Bow GT4
      58 Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
      59 McLaren 570S GT4
      60 Mercedes AMG GT4
      61 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport

• Cupcategory = // Cup: Overall/Pro = 0, ProAm = 1, Am = 2, Silver = 3, National = 4
    • playerId = I think this is the steamID3
    • last/best laps and splits all in milliseconds.
    • totaltime=Total time in race - don't rely on this though...includes wait time before green light
    • For the laps
    • The carId references back to the carId and driverId in the leaderboard​
    • isValidForBest - indicates if track limits were observed or not
    • laptime/splits as before in ms
    • The laps are listed in order of the cars crossing the line - if you were going to use the laps, you'd need to calculate lap number, position and gap if you wanted them
    • At the end you have any penalties listed referring back to the carId

Attached Files:

AndyK70 likes this.
  13. Yafiire

Yafiire Rookie

Hello, thanks, that application is perfect, you just have to export the file and upload it to a table, thank you very much indeed.