1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Servers down/Laggy!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Jun 9, 2017.

1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Hey guys on my side (EU) servers are unbelievable slow, laggy and messy AF!! Even the Lotus F1 stuck on 60% boost and with engine limited set to 14 still on 60%!!

It takes like days to join the lobby, refresh it and it even won't recognize my time!!!

What's up??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LucaBenj likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Servers are offline Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer I can't join GT2 Servers Jan 26, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP Server - No servers in your region Aug 2, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Engine stutters in busy servers Sep 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer CP Servers - Wrong region Jun 1, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error 1.9 when joining certain servers Apr 21, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server List servers down Mar 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting School eSports league computers cannot connect to MP Servers Mar 18, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't Connect to Servers Mar 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions online servers Feb 12, 2023

3. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

This morning I noticed it took a very long time for the server list to populate, it would say no servers found after it timed out then a few seconds after that servers would show up on the list. Tested my ps4 connection with other games, youtube and the system network test any everything else works perfect.

LucaBenj and bradleyland like this.
  4. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Same here.

5. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I'm getting something similar. If I exit an online race, the first time the server list loads, it always says "no servers found" after a few seconds. If I use the refresh buttons, the servers show up. If I refresh repeatedly, I have noticed that it sporadically shows "no servers found".

I'm confident that I don't have any kind of connection issue, because my computer on my desk has been logged in to several SSH sessions continuously for the last few days. Those connections would drop if my internet connection were intermittent.

Environment

Network
    Comcast Internet (router bridged mode)
    Apple Airport Router (public IP confirmed on WAN interface; supports uPnP)
    Switched Gigabit Network (Netgear 16 port, GS116)

PS4
    Connected through wired Ethernet
    "Test Internet Connection" results all pass.
    NAT Type: Type 2
    63 Mbps down
    1.3 Mbps up

6. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

The same situation in Italy. Me and my friends all together has the same problem. Then please, kunos, mark private lobbies in any way so we have not to discover that we heve to join with the password the room

7. josdom

josdom Rookie

The same thing here, in France.

8. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Will someone from the devs respond to this one?!?

9. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

hey kunos, your ****ty servers are overloaded and nothing is working, no hotfix no nothing, since 1.14 only broken ****!

give us proper servers or build something so we can run dedicatet servers and OWN rooms.

im getting angry about your damn italian mentality, lazy bastards!

10. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

That's harsh brother. Keep your language down a bit even tho I feel you were in the same
    Spot :)

11. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

harsh yes, but they dont care about us anymore because they have our money now and everything else dosnt matter anymore. they just dont care.... otherwise this "persons" would talk to us. i supported them since beginning, buyed all content, talked to friends to buy that game, defended it from all negative coments in comunities. i tryed to help by report bugs, tryed to help by make suggestions. but when i see and feel nothing changes the whole time i come to the decision to say they are not worth it anymore, they dont care about us, so i will dont care about them anymore. hope in future nobody buy ac2 or any other product of this "guys" and they go to insolvency soon. SOON haha.

12. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

have a good day you too.

13. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Wind your neck in! There are other ways to make your point without insults.
    I have noticed that the lobby list is taking a while to populate recently but it seems to sort it's self out after a couple of minutes. And all the racing I've had in the past few weeks has been lag free.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  14. fedepino

fedepino Racer

I don't know what kind of mentality are you talking about, here were I live we all work a lot, is easy to spread your **** all over other countries.
    in fact if I think I can say lot of biased concept for every nation in Europe and far more on American, but what's the sense in that. There is a problem, but is not related with the ethnicity of the developer,I think is more related with their ability in programming on console, even Japanese American and British developer can face this kind of problem
    In every case if you tell me where are you from I bet i can insult your nation's mentality pretty good, just for fun obviously

TX Executioner and Jon Legg like this.
  15. AZT B Tender

AZT B Tender Gamer

CHOOCHOOOH Xbox-update is on it's way!

16. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Is that even relevant to the original post?

17. AZT B Tender

AZT B Tender Gamer

In my experience, the servers got laggy everytime right before an update was due for PS4 or XB1.

18. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

I think that's just conformation bias.

19. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

That's being generous. I'd call it a flat out spurious correlation with no basis in reality ;) The link between laggy servers and updates is about as sound as the correlation between sales of sour cream and deaths by motorbike accidents.

[​IMG]

20. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

:):):)
    I don't like sour cream or motorcycles, I feel safe now :)

21. I had no idea sour cream was so dangerous.

bradleyland likes this.