1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Servers load really long?!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Xherdani, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hi guys,
    me and my friend have the issue since some days that the server list loads really long till you can see all servers. Additionaly when you want to join the server it also takes really long till you see the cars which are available etc.. Someone else has this issue? Please help :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Servers are loading REALLY slow. Fix? Sep 30, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Some servers doesnt load, why? Aug 2, 2015
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Servers are offline Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer I can't join GT2 Servers Jan 26, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP Server - No servers in your region Aug 2, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Engine stutters in busy servers Sep 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer CP Servers - Wrong region Jun 1, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error 1.9 when joining certain servers Apr 21, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server List servers down Mar 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting School eSports league computers cannot connect to MP Servers Mar 18, 2023

3. eisy

eisy Rookie

The same problem!!

flashat69 likes this.
  4. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

A lot of people i´m playing with have the same problem... we are struggle... Pls Kunos check your Servers :)

flashat69 likes this.
  5. Robdisco

Robdisco Rookie

your too? I thought it was jus mine.

flashat69 likes this.
  6. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

No at the moment a lot of people are struggling. Kunos pls help us PS4-users :O

flashat69 likes this.
  7. Joey31

Joey31 Rookie

I have the same problems more than 2 weeks without any improvement. Loading of the possible on-line races takes so much time and Almost not possible to connect.

When it will be fixed? No response of Kunos for this problem? It seems lot od people affected of this issue ...

flashat69 likes this.
  8. whyme

whyme Gamer

Anybody's there ? It would the least of courtesies to answer kunos!

flashat69 likes this.
  9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

The strange thing is that sometimes it loads fast as it should and sometimes it loads about 1-2 minutes till you see the server list.... Please KUNOS help us, i know you´re working very hard on ACC but please don´t leave us alone with this problem.

flashat69 likes this.
  10. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Still struggling with the problem....

flashat69 likes this.
  11. Robdisco

Robdisco Rookie

AGAIN IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND YOU SERVERS STILL SUCK I DIDN'T PAY 20 OR EVEN 40 I HAVE SPENT 60 PICS ALL CONTENT OVER 150 O. YOUR SHYT GET IT TOGETHER...OR I'M GONNA HVA TO US SUCK GAMEZ LIKE GRAN TOURISMO SPORT AND PUCK *** PROJECT FAKE CAR S 2 ANS I REEEALY DO T WANT TO PLAY BED ROCK FLINTSTONES CAR PHISIXS PLEASE I'M BEGGING I NEED MY FIX

flashat69 likes this.
  12. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I have the same problem. It sometimes takes 60 seconds for the server list to load, and a long time for the car list to populate. Then, miraculously, it's fast again. Not sure what the problem is, but I opened a support ticket with 505Games and their response was basically "it's your internet connection". Which is a complete bull**it answer, because I have no problem in any other games or internet services. I've also got about 20 years of experience in the IT field, so it's not like I don't know how to troubleshoot my network.

Kunos are, apparently, done doing anything for console users of Assetto Corsa. Will be interesting to see how long the online MP remains available.

flashat69 likes this.
  13. Jonnino90

Jonnino90 Rookie

The same for me and for all GTItalia.it Drivers.

Please Kunos...DON'T FORGET THIS GAME

eisy and xniv2001 like this.
  14. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

oooh, I think now they are motivated to fix it.

Xherdani likes this.
  15. flashat69

flashat69 Gamer

They cannot forget this game because they are selling it on PS4 and xbox again

16. Wosiu

Wosiu Rookie

Hello. for me, the case looks as follows. for 2 months is a slow search for servers. he has not found any servers for 36 hours ... this is sick and I do not want to ride, I have to go. since when I bought Ac and steering wheels, I do not play anything else, now I'm just nervous ... I have friends from the German they drive normally run their servers. So the question is what is going on?

eisy likes this.
  17. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I wrote Stefano Casillo and he reported it ... so i think it´ll be fixed soon