1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Session Info Obscures Mirror

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Nev Roberts, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Gamer

Hi,
    Is there a way to re-position the session info?
    I use a triple monitor system and at the moment the session info obscures the left hand mirror of the Ferrari which is on the left hand side monitor.
    I don't want to change my FOV or height and distance settings as I'm happy with the cockpit view.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Race Session Information in Qualy and Practices Oct 7, 2019
    ACC User Interface Disabling Session Time Info / Flag Display top middle Sep 18, 2019
    ACC User Interface Session info and rating cannot be disabled from the HUD Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Consistency Rating session info bug(driver profile) Nov 24, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Grain & Blister Information via "Back to Pits" or "Restart Session" Sep 23, 2017
    Suggestions Information once in session Aug 22, 2017
    Suggestions Way too few session info after session (no lap or sector times for previous laps) and no telemetry Jan 4, 2017
    Suggestions Session Screen More Information Nov 8, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues sim_info.graphics.sessionTimeLeft sometimes goes UP instead of DOWN Jun 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Some sort of infotable on all the cars or ability to change controls in-session? Dec 16, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Acs.exe dying on mp sessions - logs and windows event info attached May 5, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Career mode race session info incorrect Oct 17, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Info grip star session and tranfer rate Jul 30, 2014
    ACC Gameplay skip remainder of session Saturday at 6:58 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Setting grip session Sep 30, 2019

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Hardcore Simmer

In "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config/hud.json" you can edit the left and right values in pixel.
    So maybe from 20 to 1200...

"safezoneLeft": 20,
    "safezoneRight": 20

4. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Gamer

Thanks.
    I did try that but only went from the default 1400 to 1500 and there was no change so I'll try a bigger variation.

5. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Gamer

Changed the left value to 900 and it's now right where I wanted.
    Many thanks.