1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Set-up change?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by WRC_MADMAX, Nov 19, 2020.

1. WRC_MADMAX

WRC_MADMAX Racer

Can anyone tell me how do i change set-up between qualifying and race for online lobby? In the lobby i left "fixed settings" off but after qualifying I'm unable to go into settings and upload race version. Help?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Lambo GT3 suspension broken everytime set-up changed @ Hungaro Feb 27, 2019
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Car set-up sharing Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Physics Aston Martin Vantage GT3 SPA set-up thread May 30, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Set-ups from early access phase can't be loaded May 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Set-up steering wheel Mar 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Set-up tips for the 911 GT3-R @ Nordschleife Endurance Dec 27, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions How to create the perfect set-up? Feb 16, 2017
    Bug reports Game blocked after Set-up and field doesn't start. Feb 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Set-up differences for same spec S1 and S2 cars (Elise, M3, Z4 etc) Dec 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Car Set-ups Mclaren 12c to 650s Jan 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Car set-up wisdoms Aug 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room New ac set-up and driving guides Jul 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Server option for no custom car set-ups Mar 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Race set-up tips Nov 10, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Make sure you save your set-ups before you install update, i just lost all mine? Oct 15, 2014