1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Setup Advice for HUD with VR

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Bill Chambers, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Bill Chambers

Bill Chambers Rookie

Hi,

I cannot find a decent HUD setting for ACC using VR (Oculus Rift) in cockpit view (where one sees the steering wheel). Either the information is to small and/or close to read it all, or, when set to larg(er) info mostly on the edges disappears.

So I would ask for practical advice (how have you guys set it up), ideally one could post the vrSettings.json and/or hud.json, whatever setup files can do the trick.

Thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Setup advice needed Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Considering upgrading my sli setup, asking for advice Jan 7, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Advice sort; seeking a frugal wheel/pedal setup! or to be convinced otherwise! Aug 26, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Setup advice, please; unstable braking Jun 25, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Advice on Ferrari 458 + Silverstone GP setup Feb 7, 2014
    ACC Virtual Reality Saving setup not possible (again) Monday at 2:30 PM
    ACC User Interface Unable to navigate setup menu Saturday at 12:43 AM
    ACC Gameplay Setup tips/tutorial Friday at 1:52 PM
    ACC General Discussions Car Setup screen navigation Thursday at 7:57 PM
    ACC Virtual Reality No "setup" menu when going back to the pits Thursday at 3:48 PM
    ACC General Discussions Where is setup button in hotlap mode? Thursday at 2:05 PM
    ACC User Interface Setup menu option missing when hotlapping Thursday at 1:46 AM
    ACC General Discussions Setup guides by real race engineers Jan 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay No setup changes during hotlap session since 0.4.2 Dec 24, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality In VR mode I can't show the setup. Dec 23, 2018

3. John Caetano

John Caetano Gamer

Are you saying that the huds disappear behind the cars parts (roll cage, etc.) when you go bigger? Because if so it's a bug...

4. Hi,
    i got a triple monitor setup 5760 x 1080, i change:
    "safezoneLeft": 20, to 2000

"safezoneRight": 20, to 2000

and now the hud is in my middle screen.

Hope this can help you.
    Reggie