1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Tom Shane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

I know, a bit late, but here it is. The most basic version of the Fuel Calc possible.

https://simsource.azurewebsites.net/tools/fuel

Happy New Year!

2. LuisMercury

LuisMercury Racer

3. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

The hosting payment expired. It should be back online now.

cestcomi and Coanda like this.
  4. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

I'm currently working on a new feature. Via a client app sending and collecting personal stats. This is a first step on a way to leaderboards!

Sessions.jpg Breakdown.jpg Ranking.jpg Client.jpg

5. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Hi Tom,

Great job ! Can't wait to see more.
    ;-)

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

legend

7. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

The new version is up. Tomorrow I will write something about new features, how it works and list of known issues. Good night.

8. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

The first post was updated with current info.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    deni80s and cestcomi like this.
  9. OldJeb

OldJeb Rookie

Hello Tom,
    your project is very nice, great job.
    I just have a problem, I tried your app but it stay in Waiting for the game to start...
    Do you have any idea ?

Edit: It's ok after a reboot of the computer.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Tom Shane likes this.
  10. OldJeb

OldJeb Rookie

Hello, Tom,
    I found a problem and I found a workaround. The application works fine as long as the ACC client is not closed. If you restart the ACC client, the application stays in Waiting for the game to start.
    The workaround is to close the Steam client before restarting the ACC client.

11. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hi OldJeb, I've tried the steps you described, but I couldn't reproduce the problem.

I started the game, entered a session, drove few secs and then quit the session and closed game. Without closing Steam, I run the game again and entered a session. The Simsource Client worked as expected.

There might be something else causing this. Could you possibly record a video showing the problem, maybe I could spot something unusual.

Thanks.

12. OldJeb

OldJeb Rookie

Hi Tom,
    I will do.

Tom Shane likes this.
  13. pmgfrederico

pmgfrederico Gamer

What a professional looking solution!

Congrats for the great work @Tom Shane

cestcomi and Tom Shane like this.
  14. OldJeb

OldJeb Rookie

Hi, Tom,
    I didn't find time to record the problem, but I did notice this. If I launch ACC with a pinned shortcut like this "x:\xxx\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64\AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe", the app only works once and then I have to close Steam, but if I launch the game via Steam your app always works perfectly.
    Morality, I have unpinned the ACC shortcut.

Tom Shane likes this.
  15. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

I'm glad you could narrow down the possible causes. I'm going to test it myself, hopefully this will behave the same for me and I'll be able to fix the issue, so you can go back to your shortcut usage.

Thanks.

16. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

I managed to repro the issue. If you are using the shortcut with the AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe, it seems the process has different name, so the Client can't detect it. If you want to use shortcut from your desktop or pinned in taskbar you can let the Steam create it for you. There is a "Create desktop shortcut" command in the Steam game menu. The final shortcut then will look like this and it worked for me just fine.

Shortcut.png

17. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

New version is up.
    • Minor changes to Fuel Calc and FOV Calc tools
    • Currently it is possible to upload renamed server result files. Previously, if you renamed files the server created, they refused to upload, because the file name was used to parse date of the session. Currently, if the date can't be parsed, UTC time of the upload will be used instead.
    • Removed Race Time and Laps Led columns from race sessions in result viewer. These columns displayed most of time invalid data, because of the limitations in ACC server output files.
    • The site was redesigned. I know not everyone will be happy with it, but I'm not able to support multiple themes. Anyway, hope you like it.

cestcomi, Radfahrer and Coanda like this.
  18. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Just looked up your website, hmmm, that looks neat-o, Tom, me gusta .
    Cool tools, thanks for you effort !

Tom Shane likes this.
  19. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

v1.2.0
    • If you are using Simsource Client to record your sessions, you can now use Fuel calc button at the Session page to calculate fuel for a race based on the session parameters (fuel/lap, best lap time).
      It allows you quickly calculate fuel for the race without typing down all the numbers.

Session.jpg

• You can now rename session from session context menu.

• Rename.jpg

cestcomi and Stefan Lemke like this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

new look is sh!t hot :cool:

cestcomi and Tom Shane like this.