1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setups on production cars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Turk, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Turk

Turk Alien

Are you really able to change things like camber, toe and suspension on production cars like the Ferrari 458 or the Fiat 500 abarth?

I could understand it being doable on the Ferraris (due to the price) but surely the Fiat is fixed or is this where "Assetto Corsa" comes into it?

As race setups are something I'm still learning (and may never get to grips with) I wouldn't mind seeing these cars more fixed like their real world counterparts.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions All settings and setups vanished May 23, 2023
    ACC Tools Web-Based ACC Setup Tool for Sharing and Creating Setups May 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Generic car setups Feb 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Setups: console Vs PC Nov 13, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Can you change default car setups using Content Manager? Nov 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions wheel buttons locked to look left and right, and no option to save car setups. Sep 30, 2022
    ACC Tools AccSetupComparator - Webbased tool for viewing and comparing setups Aug 1, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Setups May 24, 2022
    ACC Tools Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming. Apr 25, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to import car setups from PS4 to PS5? Apr 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to import car setups from PS4 to PS5? Apr 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch 1.7.10 and Car setups from CDA Mar 25, 2022
    ACC Physics V1.8.12 - nsx evo setups not working Mar 25, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Super slow in Formula Hybrid cars and setups don't do anything Feb 1, 2022

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Toe is a deffinate yes, so is suspension ride heights..

Camber could probably be changed on the fiat but without seeing the suspension setup its hard to say..

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I just realised you need to be able to change the toe to track the wheels. I was also assuming a Ferrari would be set leaving the factory and they wouldn't want customers to go messing with the set up of the car.

5. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

you would be able to change more on the ferrari of cause just by how the car is designed..

on my car you can change camber, caster, bump, toe all from the factory.

6. baboon

baboon Alien

At least front toe is always adjustable in any car I know. Camber (within limits) as well on most cars. Caster is usually not directly adjustable but it does change a bit when adjusting toe/camber, depending on suspension geometry.

7. Anybody can easily adjust any cars tire pressures and wheels alignments. Some cars, or better saying parts, let you adjust ride height, damper stiffness and things like that.