1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Share you VR moment.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Cote Dazur, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

This still happens to me quite regularly. Not the whooziness, just the habit of trying to rest my left arm on the window sill. It just *really* feels like I should be able to do it and without thinking, I lift my left arm up and then it just drops through air. It's both funny but also super disappointing cuz I really want to be able to do it since like you, I'm very used to doing it in real life.

Cote Dazur likes this.
  2. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

Yea, I cant recommend this enough.

As light and comfortable as the Rift generally is, the stock facial interface(the foam lining) is pretty terrible and highly disappointing given the other 'premium' design choices they made for CV1.

And to be specific, what you want from VRCover is not necessarily the 'cover' they offer, but the basic interface replacement package(which does come with a cover, too). The cover is a soft fabric piece that goes over the facial interface. I dont even bother with this. The replacement foam is so much better than the stock Rift's and is all I need. It's more cushiony(without being thicker, so no loss of FoV) and doesn't have any hard edges to it, so you wont be left with a lining around your face for the next 2-3 hours after use. There is still a bit of 'Rift face', but it's generally just a bit of redness that goes away in half an hour or so. And it's just more comfortable in general.