1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

This is mine themed ferrari. Playseat alcantara,floor mat,t3pa pro,tx servo,599 replica. I also added a led stripe with 20 colors!

Attached Files:

2. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

SchumiF399 likes this.
  3. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

thanks

4. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Thanks!

rallyesax likes this.
  5. dawg

dawg Racer

Fanatec Wheelbase 2.5 on PS4Pro? How, since it's not officially supported by Fanatec? :)

StyleF1re likes this.
  6. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Official support?! What's that? Never heard of it... haha

Jokes aside, I'm running a CronusMAX Drive Hub (next to the PS4), which is plug-and-play straight out of the box. All you do is connect the wheel base, controller, and console to the hub and you're good to go!

Maybe one day I'll switch over to the PC-camp like @SchumiF399 and even opt for VR, but I'm doing just fine on the PS4. Need to improve on my driving skills and consistency first. Just like a crossfit instructor (years ago) told me numerous times whenever I'd slow down or stop to catch my breath, I tell myself the same about ditching the PS4 for a PC: "It's not gonna help your time!"

dawg, paul_wev and Pip_-72- like this.
  7. Danne2323

Danne2323 Rookie

Got the tx leather edition, t3pa and the th8a shifter to finish it off

Attached Files:

paul_wev, Pip_-72- and StyleF1re like this.
  8. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

Upgrades;

[​IMG]

9. dawg

dawg Racer

Ah yes, a CM hub.

I agree. But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't switch to pc if my budget would allow it. But hey, if my budget would allow it I would be already driving a DD wheel with Heusinkveld's on an enormous rig. :D

I'll just have sweet dreams instead.
    Thanks for your reply mate. :)

StyleF1re and paul_wev like this.
  10. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Ps4pro
    LG OLED C6P
    Wheel stand pro2
    Ts300
    THa 8 shifter

Attached Files:

StyleF1re likes this.
  11. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the rest of it. Wheel is sitting at the side for a moment, have been playing bf1. :)
    Next thing on the list is a gaming pc :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Like I said...:D

23331075_10214674001788093_1621027216024765023_o.jpg

StyleF1re and BrainsBush like this.
  12. monkiusz

monkiusz Gamer

I plan to add there a different shifter knob and buttkicker.

Attached Files:

13. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I've just added thrustmaster shifter, and clutch to my rig.

What a glorious few laps of sulverstone in 3 series group a, releasing the clutch just right so as to bite the road as turning in. Driving one hand on wheel, one on the gear stick..... it feels like driving ....immersion upgraded a little further .

14. monkiusz

monkiusz Gamer

Small update. So now I'm just looking for good a Buttkicker solution:
    [​IMG]

15. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

What shifter plate is this?

16. monkiusz

monkiusz Gamer

It was made by one guy here in Poland. He make also custom wheels and other hardware for sim racing. If you are interested PM me and I will give you a contact. For me it was perfect solution (changes number of gears, make them shorter and make shifter knob shorter by its own height). It's now a lot better than with standard one.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  17. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I got a cheap bass shaker speaker from amazon, a crossover, wired it all up and we were good to go. Cost about £20 znd a bit of my time.

18. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Rig in its current state, awaiting installation of a brand new set of Fantatec inverted pedals. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

olevet, Simraver, StyleF1re and 3 others like this.
  19. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

20171215_123159.jpg 20171215_123835.jpg

Brand new aluminium rig from JCL simracing. What a blast !!
    Kept all my good fanatec clusport series on it and it is just spot on ! :)

olevet, Simraver, StyleF1re and 4 others like this.
  20. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

That looks great !!

rallyesax likes this.