1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Signs, Billboards, Digitial & Other Track Advertising

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Speed RacerX, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Speed RacerX

Speed RacerX Gamer

I was wondering, at some future point, would we see advertising that would change from time to time on the track?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room How to change out the billboards and signs on race tracks? May 24, 2017
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nürburgring wrong placed signs before NGK chicane Feb 9, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.1.2] Nurburgring Overhead Signs - Near/Far Transition Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Brands Hatch breaking signs wrong? Jul 3, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Your Livery Designs Jun 25, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Multiplayer cannot read signs at night Apr 7, 2019
    Bug reports Correct DRS-zones in tracks, with signs Feb 10, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Signs in server names Jan 5, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues R34 front turn signs May 24, 2016
    Liveries Redcart-Designs || Zakspeed Nissan Nismo GT3 added Apr 30, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Black Cat County HUGE SIGNS Mar 31, 2016
    Liveries D.painter designs/ nissan gt3/vette c7r Nov 6, 2015
    Liveries Krt designs: corvette c7.r - corvette racing lemans 2014 (released!) Mar 26, 2015
    3D car models Ugt egt darche porsche skins by deltec racing designs Nov 6, 2014
    Liveries Egt mod porsche flying lizard artcar troy lee designs nr.80 update 1.1 (27.10.2014) Oct 23, 2014

3. Turk

Turk Alien

I think they did a bit of that in EA AC, they would change the billboards on some tracks when they patched or updated the game. So it's possible.

I wonder in the age of esports could selling advertising space on in game billboards be a thing? Either for Kunos to make money on, or for people running servers to sell?

4. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Billboards on tracks and esport are a perfect advertising opportunity and I’d have nothing against that personally. Would need really well sorted tv cameras for streaming during the race for it to be viable. I think motorsport is the perfect medium for eSports, surprising it hasn’t become bigger yet. Most the good stuff of real life motorsport without the costs