1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Silverstone Hotlap Lexus - 1.56.0

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Dafunkdp, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Dafunkdp

Dafunkdp Gamer

Good morning!
    With the 1.0 i was trying the new cars around the new tracks, and i was amazed by the performance of the Lexus around Silverstone :D
    I'm not the fastest driver and i'm sure that this car in better hands can go in th 55 no problem :D

Btw setup used was the Default Aggressive Setup.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Silverstone Hotlap 2018 vs 2019 Oct 25, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards People cheating silverstone/bently hotlap 1:27s Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Best Hotlap for Silverstone won´t get saved! 1.0.1 Jun 4, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #76 - I racconti di Silverstone Apr 15, 2018
    Screens & Videos Hotlap :: Pagani Zonda R @ Silverstone GP Apr 5, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Hotlapping in the lotus 98t at silverstone Jul 22, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [Old issue]Silverstone curbs overhaul Aug 29, 2021
    ACC Physics Strange behavior Silverstone off-track Aug 22, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Jun 21, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Silverstone track bug - Not counting a lap during a race May 3, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Silverstone - Hot Lap - Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:57.213 Apr 22, 2021
    ACC User Interface Silverstone mentioned as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Silverstone shown as round 4 instead of round 3 in British GT championship Feb 27, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Some good setups for Porsche 911 on Silverstone (Race) 3 hours Feb 24, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Silverstone yellow flag error Feb 15, 2021

3. ignission

ignission Simracer

Nice lap! :)

Man, VR is perfect for seeing the apexes.

4. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

But above all my compliments for having succeeded despite the stuttering of the graphics

5. I have to try aggressive, I did 2 races yesterday on safe, which was the first time I used and did so because didn't know the course that well, and my best time during the race was 1:58.9 with 1:59.5 constant, which I thought was good.
    I did like the safe preset a lot, gave a lot of confidence to push, I need to try aggressive to see if there's a big difference on timing, and perhaps find a sweet spot between the 2. I usually race with aggressive, but don't feel a lot of confidence on the car, like I'm always fighting not to make a mistake or spin.

6. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I dare say it’s not actually stuttering, just the way the video has been recorded

7. Dafunkdp

Dafunkdp Gamer

I can confirm that there's some kind of problem by recording videos with shadowplay, because in game it Is super fluid and not like that

8. congrats Daf! alien among earthlings. :cool:

Dafunkdp likes this.