1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Hardcore Simmer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Virtual TechArt GTstreet R now available for racing simulation Assetto Corsa Jun 29, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] Pagani Zonda R - Sprint Series | Thursdays Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room FDSR - Final Drive Sim Racing May 26, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Europe Sprint Series | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Feb 28, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Europe Sprint Series | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Sprint Series | Fridays [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Formula Hybrid 2022 sim racing league starting soon! Sep 1, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Formula Hybrid 2022 sim racing league starting soon! Sep 1, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] IER Corvette DP - Sprint Series | Fridays Aug 3, 2022
    ACC Tools SimRacing Management System Jul 16, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room TORA GT Sprint Cup - Sundays 1500 EDT [SimRacing-GP.net][PC] Jul 11, 2022

3. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

This + VR will be better than a cup of tea on a cold day.

4. Lino Carreira

Still pretty much raw and on Beta but lets stress test this :)

GamerMuscle likes this.
  5. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

This looks good! Would like to test it. Unfortunately I am logged in but apparently I "do not have permission to access this page", when I try to download :(.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

This sounds really good!!!

7. Lino Carreira

For now it requires Manual Aprovment, he is trying to enforce that everyone uses First and Last Name and whatnot, no nicknames or weird chars regular names as in

Lino Carreira
    James West
    Etc ....

Swam-e and Tiago Lima like this.
  8. Lino Carreira

WE can even choose the Skin ( From the oficial ones ) ofc, although for now theres a bug with the Skins array that only returns the first existing 10 ....

Tim Meuris and buellersdayoff like this.
  9. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

Man.. i just signed up with username istead of name+surname. Didn't see anything written, now I can't re-register :D

10. Psit

Psit Alien

You should just read what it was saying just before hitting "I agree" ;)

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

But I assume they can be fictitious ?

But not Ronnie Racer ?

This looks really cool.

LATE4APEX

Tiago Lima likes this.
  12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I was worried pretty much when Gamermuscle stated it's easy to use.. Obviously I'm not good with computers.

I'm registered for a race, but how do I join? Would suspect this is a booking server, but I can't find something like that.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  13. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

14. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Is it possible to have the name of the servers to see if my ping is ok?

15. Horus

Horus Alien

This is the booking system is it not, an automated version, but still the booking system. Good luck with it, not sure if it would be useful for me, still good to see more involvement from app developers. :)

edit: That is not to say I will not try it out guys, no point knocking something without trying it first. :D

P.S. Sim racers are an impatient breed and waiting to download something is not going to work well.

16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Try. It.

Wow that was exciting. Very short Q of 4 minutes, one misunderstanding/crash on a fast lap. Had to restart, almost missed it - so only one lap to Q. Nailed it, but wow stress level was high.
    Then Tiago filled my mirror through the entire race.

Meaningful, and very very enteraining race.

17. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

why cant we add AC? :S

18. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

It was you ? :O!
    :D

19. will-aus

will-aus Gamer

Why is this better than the built-in booking/server list system?

20. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

21. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Trying to register at the moment but there is no image supplied for the image verification and an error is reported when hitting refresh.

alex72 likes this.